• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vegas to Reno board game

CHukkawala

Does anyone have the Vegas to Reno board game I am looking for one to purchase? Not able to find them anywhere. Thank you!

misterktm

I saw them for sale....Kartek or Off road warehouse I think...one of them had them.

I have it, don't want to sell it though - kids enjoy playing.

I made one rule change to it that I think is pretty cool. If you buy a trophy truck you get to role with both dice and take the sum (just like the regular rules). If you buy a 6100 truck you role both die and take the higher value of the two only. If you buy a class 10 you roll both and take the lower value. If buy a UTV you only roll one die. I'm going from memory on the classes...but that's the gist of it. The problem with the standard rules is you have to pay a bunch of money for a trophy truck but you don't get anything for it. This way the different classes traverse the course at different speeds, just like real life.

CHukkawala

I saw them for sale....Kartek or Off road warehouse I think...one of them had them.

I have it, don't want to sell it though - kids enjoy playing.

I made one rule change to it that I think is pretty cool. If you buy a trophy truck you get to role with both dice and take the sum (just like the regular rules). If you buy a 6100 truck you role both die and take the higher value of the two only. If you buy a class 10 you roll both and take the lower value. If buy a UTV you only roll one die. I'm going from memory on the classes...but that's the gist of it. The problem with the standard rules is you have to pay a bunch of money for a trophy truck but you don't get anything for it. This way the different classes traverse the course at different speeds, just like real life.
Awesome thank you!! I’ll trying contacting them to see if they have any in stock

kyle_pc_75

Sounds awesome, never knew such a thing existed! I want one.

misterktm

I don't recall what I paid for it - but I do remember I cringed a bit...it was a little pricey - but I was buying for my kids so I went for it. I don't think that's hiked to badly if at all. I'm pretty sure it was somewhere between $40 and $60. it was no $20 deal for sure...

CHukkawala

I did confirm tuba arts is sold out. Well let me know if anyone has an extra board game they don’t want. Thank you