Vegas to Reno Class 2000 winners

HI_DEZ_DAVE

Reaction
Baja Pits would like to congratulate Class 2000 winners Meyers Racing: Owner/Driver~Bryan Meyers...Driver/Prep.~Mike Meehan...Rider~McKenzie Ray...They had a flawless run with NO flats to a 40th place over-all finish. Congrats to their crew, sponsors & supporters for a great job.

223608_10150288674984655_632974654_7590594_4911983_n.jpg.

Andy4

Reaction
Congrats from Major Performance Racing Engines!

MEYERS1631

Reaction
SUPER PUMPED !!!!! what a great race it was. i had a blast!! also have to say sorry to the doode i got into #20somthing (slipped into you tryin to pass) ( thanks for the finger ) haha i felt bad - any who, we had a great race from start to finish with some good racing. ill post up details later, gotta get back to work !!! had a blast thanks dave and andy (major motor = bitchen just sayin

Reaction
SUPER PUMPED !!!!! what a great race it was. i had a blast!! also have to say sorry to the doode i got into #20somthing (slipped into you tryin to pass) ( thanks for the finger ) haha i felt bad - any who, we had a great race from start to finish with some good racing. ill post up details later, gotta get back to work !!! had a blast thanks dave and andy (major motor = bitchen just sayin

Congratulations on the WIN!

clogking

Reaction
Good job Bryan. It was a great time all day. Lets do it again next year!!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Website
www.socalmotocross.com
Congrats on the win...Was following you guys and getting updates from Mckenzie..Looks liike you guys had an awesome battle.

HI_DEZ_DAVE

Reaction
I 'm looking foreward to seeing Meehan & Meyers race AGAINST each other at the MORE/Lucerne race next month.