Vegas To Reno Odds! Get your bets in!

nohandslance

Reaction
Nephew Kyle finished Time Trials in 5:04, can someone post full results at conclusion.

Lance (little bro to big bro) TT#44
See everyone Friday..

GBRACER

Reaction
One guy who does not get much attention is SAM BERRI CL 1 solo driver older than most in the race kicks ass with a budget 10% of most, the man is a demon behind the wheel used to race with him years ago and he just keeps on going.
To bad he does not pick up a big $$$ ride,

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
One guy who does not get much attention is SAM BERRI CL 1 solo driver older than most in the race kicks ass with a budget 10% of most, the man is a demon behind the wheel used to race with him years ago and he just keeps on going.
To bad he does not pick up a big $$$ ride,

Yep, he's a beast for sure! & on hellova nice guy too!

nohandslance

Reaction
I have to admit, Having the Herbst Family back in the mix makes this a true Race.
They have always been great competition, always willing to help out a fellow vehicle. Thank you Troy, Tim,
Ed and Mike Grabowski and Mr. Smith. Thank you for the One Car. 2 Week Lead time. That buggy made me realize what a horrible driver I truly was. You drivers are talented. embrace your skills....!
Chase Safe, See you at finish..
See you tomorrow..

Lance.
TT#44

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Im still wondering if I should put money on Coleman winning class 10 in a TT. That was a good one all in fun. Good luck Jason stepping from a 10 to TT is a huge step be safe.

badassmav

Reaction
They are from an anonymous group of esteemed offroad racers and media. Tony T was not involved in there. I wish he still did his though!

Angal at 400:1? Really? Kinda curious how many of your "esteemed" panel of anonymous media/racers finished in front of him at V2R yesterday, or even just do their homework when assessing ones chances of victory.

In case the homework assignment was missed, let me enlighten you as to the content of it:
In only his second ever professional off road race, he he lost the 2014 Baja 500 by just minutes in the Pro UTV class, and that was after he spent 20 minutes driving his racer around to find a Pemex station when his crew couldn't make it in time to a scheduled gas stop. By being the crew chief (and recipient of a 20 minute mulligan) of the winning entry in that race , I can attest that it took all we had to keep him from snatching away our victory.
He goes on to win the BITD championship the following year in said class. Then, bumps it up to race 6100 spec trucks for the 2016 BITD season, where he finishes 2nd in the championship points standings amongst an impressive list of racers, just behind the veteran team of Smiley motorsports. In the excitement to find out just how good he really is, he steps it up at the end of last season and acquires Jesse Jones' TT, and with just a few short miles behind the wheel, takes a second place finish in the TT class (in his debut TT race) at the 2016 Rage at the river.

IDGAF if he's sponsored by golf carts or Gulfstreams, he has surely earned a spot higher than the 400:1 your odds makers allotted. I tend to agree with M.W. that when publishing a list such as this, accountability by means of naming the people on your panel of odds makers is in order. You must realize that when a racer sees his name placed so lowly on a list such as yours, that it is a slap in the face and an insult to his accomplishments. Whilst down to earth racers like Andy and Rob Mac are so open approachable to their fans, I get a feeling of elite-ism by people behind the scenes who judge others by criteria that I'm not quite sure of.

400:1? Really?

Last edited: