• Forum membership has its advantages....

VEGAS TO RENO Predictions

scott

OK Top 5 not in order or contenders for overall....... Mine is Collins/Ragland- Herbst TT & Cl 1- Jeffries TT- Weyhrich Cl 1- McMillin Cl 1.............Darkhorse Kyle Taylor

John Bitting

Administrator
I am going to say Jeffries for the win and overall, Scott Steinberger for Protruck, Lewis or Jernigan for 7open, Joe Custer for 7s (wants redemption for the Mini Metal Bash)..... Best of luck to all the racers. I wish I could make it. I am in class all this week and cannot get out until Friday at 5:00pm..

Jimmy8

Trophy Truck I have either jeffries or smith, Class 1 either the truggy, tsco or mcmillian. Class 8 I have taylor or westhem. I have the collins protruck, and s and s in class 7. stock full I have either manny or team mongo since they asked my dad to drive the first half of the race for them. Steve Olliges and maccachren is stone stock 7, and stein or sunderland in full size SUV. The overall has to go to kyle taylor or Westhem. Those 8's are faster than the TT's and class 1's, and they have to come through the dust. Start them out front and they wiould run away with the win.

John Bitting

Administrator
Jimmy my challenge to you and the rest of the readers.. Pick one winner for the overall and one winner per class. I could have named the 3 fastest guys per class and said my money is on them, But what fun is that, take a chance!! You are right, Allan in the new collins protruck is an ex bike racer so he can read the terrain fast. Couple more trips and seat time he will be fighting for the win at every race..

hammer

I predict collins/ragland in trophy truck and the overall.
For class one weyhrich.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by hammer on 09/24/01 09:52 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

pjc

Chairman
Collins Protruck?

In all due respect Allan Pflueger is a sportsman bike rider from Hawaii with very limited time in trucks/cars.

PJCinLV

pjc

Chairman
I am going to miss this race too. I was supposed to ride with Scott Steinberger.

My wife still has not delivered our 4th child (another boy). 'Got to be any day. I need to stay home for this event.

'Looking forward to the 1000.

PJCinLV

ORI

Hey Boys got to go with the Herbst Truggy, they have a special co-driver, Larry Roeseler, Hopefully he will become a permant fixture in the car, that would be good to see.

Off-Road Insider
I know ALL!!!!!!!!

Jimmy8

Overall I have Kyle Taylor, TT I'll go out on a limb and take Swift, and class 1 I have TSCO. As far as the Collins Protruck, I was told that Primm was his first race ever in a 4 wheeled vehicle, driving or co riding. For his first race he was damn fast. I think their will be good things to come of him, especially with Collins on the side. I guarentee most of the people on here wouldnt be that fast without ever stepping into a car before, more or less a protruck.

nobrakes

team TSCO class 1,tt-swift,atv pro-stephson,overall cambel,stabb look out reno and class10 teamTSCO too

Waldo

Safehouse
O/A - Steve Hengeveld and Jonah Street (Was the Honda B team but is considered the A team in my book) or Dustry Rabbit (Destry Abbott KAW National H&H Champion)
TT - Sick truck Jeffries
1 - Leadfoot Troy
7 - Turner the Burner
7s - Custer the Fountain Valley Guy
8 - Classy Kyle Taylor
Stock Full - Greg Foutz and Steve "the dealer" Wheeler
Bench Race - Me

BRAAAAAAAAP!

~Waldo~