• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vegas to Reno Race for DYLAN DARLAND

Jpoole68

Offroad racing friends and family,
Most of you have heard about the accident involving young Dylan Darland. This terrible accident hits close to home for me as I am really good friends with Jeff Darland (Dylan's father) as I know a lot of you on here are as well.. Although Dylan's injuries are much worse then what I dealt with, I can still relate to a lot this young man is going thru.. The difference between us is that I'm old and he's only 7!! I assure you this is the toughest 7 year old stud I've ever come across!! With that being said, and knowing what frustration can happen sitting in a hospital bed for days/weeks I've been thinking of anyway I can help and get the off road community behind him even more.. I truly believe in the power of thoughts and prayer as they helped me get thru my injury and will help Dylan as well.. Just knowing that you have all these cool off road racers pushing for you and wanting you to stay strong, might just give Dylan the positive mind set to keep moving forward.
So with the upcoming Vegas to Reno race around the corner with an estimated 350 enteries I've had 375 Dylan Darland #strong stickers made. We are going too personally donate $10.00 towards Dylan's gofund me account for every sticker that a racer agrees to run on there race vehicle for this race..
Just think we could have 350 race vehicles play just a small part in boosting this young man's confidence to keep fighting and get better..
The look on his face when he knows 350 of the baddest racers in the world have his back is all he needs and it helps, trust me!! Let's get behind Dylan and show him that we believe in him and this bump in his road is just temporary.. He will swing his leg over a bike and rip again I promise you!!

This young mans fight is a true inspiration for me and so many others!!

Below is the sticker I've had made and that is already on our truck.. These will be waiting for you guys at the end of Vegas to Reno Tech Inspection line.
IMG_0271.JPG
Nothing is needed besides putting the sticker on and maybe a social media post #DylanDarland #strong..

Let's light this kids world up by just one sticker at a time

Thank you off road racing brothers and sisters..

With much love
-Jordan Poole with Alexander Racing
IMG_0272.JPG

OldStroppeTeam

RESCUE 11 has a place for a sticker .

Sato Bros. Racing

I have been following Dylan's story and having a son of my own, I can't even imagine what he or his parents are going through! It is not fair that a 7 year old(let alone anyone) should have to go through such a traumatic event.....Trophylite #6056 will be flying a sticker for Dylan at V2R.....see you at tech for our sticker Jordan!!

Rory

Crayola Killer
Jordan, for those of us not racing, BUT attending tech inspection, can we donate money right there at Tech? I hate doing the money thing over the internet but would be more than happy to hand it to someone at Tech. Might be a good idea to have another "Donation jar" at one of the vendor booths so you can gather from more than just racers. Great idea!

Jpoole68

Jordan, for those of us not racing, BUT attending tech inspection, can we donate money right there at Tech? I hate doing the money thing over the internet but would be more than happy to hand it to someone at Tech. Might be a good idea to have another "Donation jar" at one of the vendor booths so you can gather from more than just racers. Great idea!
Great Question, I'm sorry for my delayed response we are going crazy over here.
For those who don't really like doing the online payment or gofundme, Anna who will be giving the stickers out at the end of the tech line will also take your donations if that helps, or Diane will be in registration and she has also offered to take your donation. All they asked if that its cash/check please have it in a sealed envelope so its easier to manage.. There is also a Chase bank account set up for Dylan for those who don't choose to gofundme . Its
Dylan Darland
account#3010649654
routing#122100024

and deposits can be made at any Chase Bank