Vegas to Reno test Video

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Here is a video file that I just uploaded. Lemme know if it works ok for you guys. Its a big file, 14megs in .mpg format. I tried using .wmv but some people couldnt get it to work. Its from the start of the race when we unloaded the bike. It was the first spot on the tape,lol...

SDranger

Reaction
hey, it works out fine now. Only thing is there is lots of ambient noise on the audio and also kinda big for only 1:25mins. I like to use windows media to keep it small but still looking ok.

desertratt

Reaction
hey marc nice start to the race. dean looked a bit nervise. to me the back ground noise is every one warming up their bikes and heading to the start.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I just got the Windows media 9 decoder and try that. The file is a bit large, I used mpg format becuase the WMV format wasnt working for some people. I am not reall good at this stuff but I am learning and see if I can get better. Please bear with me, lol.......

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Hey Eric, thought I would post this. Nice pass there at the end. I know it was a district 37 race, which one? Also congrats on the great finish.
Erics Race Video

desertratt

Reaction
marc, it was the sunday race at invaders. thanx for posting it!!!!!!!!