Last edited by a moderator:

peezy

Reaction
sick music sick video. nice job

first post =).

i want to go to the dezert badly now. haha

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That was a BA vid! I have been waiting for that thank u!

BajaFand

Reaction
What town were they just racing through at the end of the video? Reminds me of Baja.

I'm also surprised that BLM and NHP let the race course get so close to the highway like that with the blinding dust from race cars. I would think it would be a highway safety issue.

scottm

Reaction
Great video! Don't mean to derail, but what is the ruling on using a popular song on a utube vid? I thought they were putting a stop to that.

TauMau

Reaction
Don't mean to derail, but what is the ruling on using a popular song on a utube vid? I thought they were putting a stop to that.
I believe there are only certain media companies who don't want their stuff played on YouTube...if the band doesn't belong to one of those particular companies, it can be used.

peezy

Reaction
what song is it btw? lol

idealer

Reaction
I believe there are only certain media companies who don't want their stuff played on YouTube...if the band doesn't belong to one of those particular companies, it can be used.
I know now a lot of the time they allow you to purchase the songs directly through youtube while they play.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Awesome video. Nice tribute at the end.
awesome video and the tribute and dedication at the end was a class act... #68 was gettin it in the video... very sad news but Tony had a smile on his face that day!!!

man i forgot how awesome the bitd courses are... havent race with Casey and the BITD in about 8 years... cant wait to be out there battling with all the guys again... they send you through some amazingly beautiful areas

Rock Donkey

Reaction
I liked it! Could use some more Jeeps and Rock Racers, but it was good!:cool: