• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vegas to Reno- Vintage style

retroblazer

I sent my entry and membership info to BITD for the V2R yesterday, for the pre-82 Vintage truck class. Who else is racing Vintage?

TRichards

I am not doing V to R. I have a very small team with a matching budget. We will be at Parker Bluewater.

retroblazer

Too bad you can make it, but I've been on the sidelines too long and can't wait any longer. Maybe we'll catch up later this year for a battle of the 4x4's.

Retro Francis

Retroblazer, the Morris Early Bronco will be racing. I have had a few others telling me that they will be entering. We really wanted to race but the cost and family issues are keeping us form racing. We will be back with both cars at Blue Water.

retroblazer

No need to apologize for not racing. I haven't entered anything in five years. I appreciate your efforts to get the Vintage classes established with BITD.

LantanaTX

We are making changes to the car and it will not be ready in time. Hopefully Blue Water again this year.

Peter Alesi Jr.

Like norm said we are bringing two vintage cars to Bluewater this year but I want to do three laps, two laps went wayyyyy too fast

retroblazer

It look's like life is getting in the way of racing, again. I will not be able to run my Blazer in the V2R race. i made a lot of progress getting the truck ready, but unplanned business travel over the past three weeks, and learning last night, that I will be moving my daughter to Los Angeles next Tues and Weds. has forced me to throw in the towel on this race.

51rcr

that's a real bummer. You need to find some local people that are into this. Some younger guys to teach and help pass it on and keep the sport alive at the same time. Iam surprised how many people are more into helping like on a circle track car then a desert racer. Although I think in cali its easier. Seems out there if someone knows ya have a truck people want to help.