Vegas to Reno

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Disturbing amount of whinny racers in here, maybe some of you should switch to short course, can hang out in your haulers and make videos.
Its offroad racing, It might be dusty, It might be muddy, some of it will be graded roads and some of it will be clapped out boulders fields
No Martin, it wont be a semi-loop but it will have some added miles in the Tonopah area to add in what the land lovers took from around Beaty, think Baja Nevada routes

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Disturbing amount of whinny racers in here, maybe some of you should switch to short course, can hang out in your haulers and make videos.
Its offroad racing, It might be dusty, It might be muddy, some of it will be graded roads and some of it will be clapped out boulders fields
No Martin, it wont be a semi-loop but it will have some added miles in the Tonopah area to add in what the land lovers took from around Beaty, think Baja Nevada routes
If it was the only race option we’d be there. It’s hilarious that no one sees the logic in scheduling a race in a more enjoyable climate. I bet you never turn the ac on in your truck because that’s for pussys too. Nice.

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
No I spend about 30 hours helping our racers during V2R, with my AC and seat coolers on, maybe there are reasons why its not in March, but since your expert on everything, carry on.
Good for you man. It’s all choices. I’d personally choose to enjoy my time racing. Sometimes it’s survival, I get it. The 500 was smoking hot but we got through it. Silver state last year, Vegas to Reno last year, all spicy. I’m an expert at complaining apparently. Always having fun when we’re in the car but I would always prefer 50 degrees over 1000 degrees. Not rocket science.

rocky4by

RDC Crypto
We have run Vegas to Reno before, we had to change a few rear heim joints in the parking lot before the race. It was a 116 deg out, plus the heat off the black top so crazy hot. We did it and will run Vegas to Reno again, but I really want to know the reason they have the race that time of year for?

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
We have had plenty of hot days racing V2R. Although my guys talk about the heat they never really complain about it. It’s part of the challenge. It’s part of desert racing.

if you can’t handle some desert heat than maybe desert racing is not for you.

quit your bitchen and race. Or stay Home in your AC.

Mike

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
We have had plenty of hot days racing V2R. Although my guys talk about the heat they never really complain about it. It’s part of the challenge. It’s part of desert racing.

if you can’t handle some desert heat than maybe desert racing is not for you.

quit your bitchen and race. Or stay Home in your AC.

Mike
Low hanging fruit

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
I’m chasing v2R and am already adjusting my diet and hydration , passed on the keg beer and bbq focus on plant based water salts lots of watermelon just so I can enjoy the race and not bonk because of heat exhaustion

stonehole

RDC Crypto
We have run Vegas to Reno before, we had to change a few rear heim joints in the parking lot before the race. It was a 116 deg out, plus the heat off the black top so crazy hot. We did it and will run Vegas to Reno again, but I really want to know the reason they have the race that time of year for?
certain dates and permits are grandfathered and the process goes by these (more people should get involved and volunteer .............

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
certain dates and permits are grandfathered and the process goes by these (more people should get involved and volunteer .............
Thank you sir…. It’s next to impossible to pull off a single day race of this length in the states any more. Let’s support the ones that can and do happen. Even if they have to be run when it’s a bit warm.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
here you go, if this helps, just tuned up my tacomas ac, its frikkin spitting icicles at me now💨⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Attachments

• 20210718_153447.jpg
    20210718_153447.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

MAC56

RDC Crypto
When we ran later the pass just before Mina on the course became impassable due to snow, Casey also needed to minimize the poss turtle issues andthey are more active later in the year. Putting on races is not easy.

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto

I've heard before that BITD can only get permits at that time of year to host an event of this kind. Ready for it .... it is what it is.

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
When we ran later the pass just before Mina on the course became impassable due to snow, Casey also needed to minimize the poss turtle issues andthey are more active later in the year. Putting on races is not easy.
Man, Walt always made it work in October, but what did that guy really know anyway, right?

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Pro moto qualifying! And pro turbo SXS 🤟🏻

Attachments

• EF72C309-BF74-4C3F-8F3C-94FC99B6DDE7.png
    EF72C309-BF74-4C3F-8F3C-94FC99B6DDE7.png
    724.2 KB · Views: 0