Vegas To Reno

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Was plotting out a map of the BITD race next weekend. Hard to figure out where a couple of pits are located. Rawhide and Topgun. Anyone have a good map they can send me via email? Would be much appreciated. Trying to coordinate our pits and those 2 spots are a bit of a problem. Thanks in advance.
Marc Choquette
adora1995@yahoo.com

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
Hi Mark are you going to race your quad.Best of luck .We are racing the same weekend i am going to drive Manfreds old car in lucerne. He sold it .I was going to race the jeep but got this offer.I will let Manfred know you are racing .Talk soon Dennis

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I am running with the Team ORC guys. They were cool enough to allow me to ride with them when one of their riders couldnt make it. So I begged,scratched and scrounged,lmao
. Will be on a Raptor. Thats great that you are driving the old Indio Dune Buggy car. I would love to get the old crew back together for a reunion type of thing like we were talking about late last year. Maybe we can make that happen. Good luck............ BTW is Manfred going down with you guys?

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Mark, I have the BITD PIT Support Book. PM me with your questions or, i can fax same to you.

Thanks