Vegas to Reno

jerseydevil

Reaction
Does anybody have last years VtoR Map and the GPS Files, it would help for some preliminary planning, thanks

billy1911

Reaction
This year is going to be pretty different. pretty much follow the 95 from beaty to carson city

Califxr

Reaction
I have last years and the yr before. I was able to use the pit mileage chart that came out and the last couple maps and do a general guess on where things are going. Not the route exactly but It gave me some ideas. Especially day 3. The course will start in Hawthorne and go back wards the first 18 miles exactly from the way it came into Hawthorne. Then it will meander around down Lunig then Mina and down somewhere north of millers. Circle up to Gabbs then follow the usual route to the finish. I THINK... anyway if you want them I got them. Give me your email.
XR Gene

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
I have last years and the yr before. I was able to use the pit mileage chart that came out and the last couple maps and do a general guess on where things are going. Not the route exactly but It gave me some ideas. Especially day 3. The course will start in Hawthorne and go back wards the first 18 miles exactly from the way it came into Hawthorne. Then it will meander around down Lunig then Mina and down somewhere north of millers. Circle up to Gabbs then follow the usual route to the finish. I THINK... anyway if you want them I got them. Give me your email.
XR Gene
Hey Gene,

What is your rider number? Are you on a team or are you going to Ironman it?

I think Ken and I are going to tow our toyhauler so we can camp in the adventure camp each night. What are your plans?

reverhart

Reaction
Is contingency/inspection at the Sunset Station in Hendersn
Is that where everyone is staying?

bobylax

Reaction
Is contingency/inspection at the Sunset Station in Hendersn
Is that where everyone is staying?
Is the Army Hummer going to make the trip? Look forward to seeing it run.

reverhart

Reaction
we always try
but break it the week before--but this time its already ready, waiting
except for the new front end BMS is making for us, it wont be ready for a few weeks

we spend most of our time out trying to break it as its a prototype for a fast insertion vehicle we are pitching to the military

Califxr

Reaction
Hey Gene,

What is your rider number? Are you on a team or are you going to Ironman it?

I think Ken and I are going to tow our toyhauler so we can camp in the adventure camp each night. What are your plans?
Sorry for the slow reply, going to baja tomorrw for another beach ride to san quitin and back. I am racing a bike hopefully the same number as last yr. 922. 3 people. I'm going to drive ahead to stay in a hotel then back track to get on the bike. Instead of staying in tonopah I'll stay in hawth then drive back to where I"ll get on the bike. Same friday night I Got a room in fallon and will drive out to pit 6 in the morning then ride to the finish. Pretty smart don't you think. We got a late start. Sent the entry in monday. will be on a 650. What Kanes plan and hows he been, haven;'t heard his name lately. Also still no sportsman over 250 results. 6 weeks and counting. Very disappointing.
XR Gene

bobylax

Reaction