• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vegas to reno

B-Dub 1020

I want to do V-2-R if it happens, but would need to team up with other chase vehicles and we all pit for each other or it ends up costing $10,000 or more. 4 class 10 cars with one chase truck and flatbed each. You wait until all 4 cars go by before you advance could keep the cost down.

fullthrottle

I'm in for V2R and support!

B-Dub 1020

My yougest races all BITD 1600 every year but I dont pay for it. Thanks Nirchels!!! I think it would be cool to do it with a group of class 10 cars and even though we are racing against each other we help each other and try and keep the cost down. The more the better I would think Kev. Lets try and get a group of class 10's and work together. Give your input on a way to make it work. Fuel for one chase truck,fuel for race car (I love my eco-tec) 1 hotel room night before and 1 hotel room night after, entry fee. If we had a group how much could you do it for. This is just conversation for our pro-10 site as intended.

zjohnson

Keep me in the loop on this. I'm not helping anyone yet, but I will volunteer my time and truck to help out the 10 car guys, particularly the guys on BTR wheels. Send me a pm and I'll see who I can round up for a pit.

MarkT

1010 will be racing V2R. We will have 3 chase trucks leap frogging each other. Might work to team up...keep me in the loop.

LENNY

Were out with the 10 car (changing gears)trans and motors are back out,we are now shooting for the MORE chilli cookoff,once I get the trans back we need to rewire the car and were done.Were now racing the class 1 im not just chacing Tom.

B-Dub 1020

Keep me in the loop on this. I'm not helping anyone yet, but I will volunteer my time and truck to help out the 10 car guys, particularly the guys on BTR wheels. Send me a pm and I'll see who I can round up for a pit.
Well we run BTR's and will have one chase truck and flatbed. Could really use help dumping some fuel in the car at a location or two. T.B.D.

B-Dub 1020

Cool I will know more as we get closer and what kind of help we can drum up. I hope we just need fuel stops wouldnt that be nice.