• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vegas!!!

450grl

Looking at the race schedule for LOORRS in Vegas, and a couple things stand out - cool things!! \m/

http://lucasoiloffroad.com/schedules/race-weekend-schedule

First - FREMONT STREET! NICE!!! As a racer, the amount of exposure my truck/sponsors will get sitting on display at Fremont is awesome! Plus - it's just fun to people watch there....looking forward to this! #zipline

Second - Fri/Sat night racing! Very cool! It's Vegas, so this should fit right in with fan's weekend schedules.....come out, watch some racin', go home, take a shower and hit the town! (plus, all day Sunday to drive home - bonus!)

Third - NOT on SEMA weekend! There are pro's and cons to this one, but I think the pro's will outweigh the cons. Besides, now I get to go BACK to Vegas for SEMA - lol! :p

Fourth - I see new sponsors coming onboard - congrats to 1800LoanMart!! :) As a racer who wants this sport to grow as big as Nascar, it's always great to see new sponsors coming into the industry!

Time flies, and this race is coming up quick - see you guys there!! :)

Dirty*

Looking at the race schedule for LOORRS in Vegas, and a couple things stand out - cool things!! \m/

http://lucasoiloffroad.com/schedules/race-weekend-schedule

First - FREMONT STREET! NICE!!! As a racer, the amount of exposure my truck/sponsors will get sitting on display at Fremont is awesome! Plus - it's just fun to people watch there....looking forward to this! #zipline

Second - Fri/Sat night racing! Very cool! It's Vegas, so this should fit right in with fan's weekend schedules.....come out, watch some racin', go home, take a shower and hit the town! (plus, all day Sunday to drive home - bonus!)

Third - NOT on SEMA weekend! There are pro's and cons to this one, but I think the pro's will outweigh the cons. Besides, now I get to go BACK to Vegas for SEMA - lol! :p

Fourth - I see new sponsors coming onboard - congrats to 1800LoanMart!! :) As a racer who wants this sport to grow as big as Nascar, it's always great to see new sponsors coming into the industry!

Time flies, and this race is coming up quick - see you guys there!! :)

Vegas is going to be a great time and I agree without SEMA and racing on Sunday this race is going to be one to look forward too. Oh and night racing !! Good times ahead!!

CR29

One mistake they made is having qualifying and practice before we go to fremont street, now there will be a bunch of dirty trucks down there

ASCC DAN

One mistake they made is having qualifying and practice before we go to fremont street, now there will be a bunch of dirty trucks down there
Dude you're racing the PRO "baller" Series, don't you have a nice clean back up truck? lol...

Dirty*

What's wrong with Dirty Trucks?

Thats the price we will pay to go home on Sunday!! When would you propose doing practice and qualifying?

JoeyD23

this schedule is sick!! Nice work LOORRS!! I am hoping to make it to this round for sure!

CR29

What's wrong with Dirty Trucks?

Thats the price we will pay to go home on Sunday!! When would you propose doing practice and qualifying?
Fremont Street wed night, would make it way easier on the teams

450grl

Yes and no.....for teams with kids in school, that's just another day they'd miss. Mine are already freaking about missing two days.

With three people, we can clean my Pro 4 in under an hour, and what we miss, we will just Slick Mist, so it looks cleaner - lol! :)

bob380sx

That’s www.superrun.com weekend. Hope it doesn’t hurt the turn out. It’s a huge car show biggest we get of the year over 1,000 cars.

CR29

Yes and no.....for teams with kids in school, that's just another day they'd miss. Mine are already freaking about missing two days.

With three people, we can clean my Pro 4 in under an hour, and what we miss, we will just Slick Mist, so it looks cleaner - lol! :)
I just figured teams will have to be there set up, teched and ready wednesday this race due to practice early thursday morning

bob380sx

This will give you an idea how many ppl attend the super run. this is just a small area. Water st. is packed with ppl like this top to bottom.
henderson-super-run-water-street-crowd.jpg

Seaver

Agreed guys, the weekend schedule looks awesome. Can't wait to get out there, I know the loan mart guys are very excited to be in board with LOORS. The CEO was at glen Helen and seeing the show the drivers put on helped seal the deal for him. Let's keep it up, another night race coming up!

ryant35

I love the schedule, easy travel for me no traffic Thursday morning and nice easy drive home Sunday morning. Can't wait.

Damn, hate we're going to miss all the fun, but we'll be making some dust trails of our own heading out across the desert at Delamar and Caliente.