Vehicle identification

ThatSpaceMexican

RDC Crypto
Hey dudes. Can anyone help me identify this car. A front engine, single seat buggy. I pulled this image from Facebook but nobody knew who's it was

P.S. could we use this thread as one place to help other people with similar questions. Instead of making a new one every single time

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1538264579263.jpg
    FB_IMG_1538264579263.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 723

TMorford

RDC Crypto
Wasnt there a handful of Chenowth Millenium class 1 cars floating around with this set up? If there was a wing or body work on this thing it would be easy to recognize if that was the case... I think that Jim Price/Brady Helm had one in the PRT Wheels booth at Parker a handful of years ago.

mgobaja

RDC Crypto
I dont think that any of the Millenium cars were front engine, but MId or Rear. i am guessing an Aceco / Scalzo / TLR or something from one of the smaller build volume shops. Bunderson or even a Nye Frank build even possibly

Roger Gray

RDC Crypto
Hey dudes. Can anyone help me identify this car. A front engine, single seat buggy. I pulled this image from Facebook but nobody knew who's it was

P.S. could we use this thread as one place to help other people with similar questions. Instead of making a new one every single time

Looks like it was originally built by Bunderson.
Look at @burlesondesigns on Instagram. Looks like he’s in the L.A. area.

5280Ranger

RDC Crypto
Sure looks like Jim's car, those are definitely PRT's with the old style segmented beadlock rings. I think it was a Bunderson. He's told me a lot about it. Do you own it? Let me know if you need more info and I'll ask him.

Attachments

• prt class 1.jpg
    prt class 1.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 341