Vehicle identification

ThatSpaceMexican

Reaction
Hey dudes. Can anyone help me identify this car. A front engine, single seat buggy. I pulled this image from Facebook but nobody knew who's it was

P.S. could we use this thread as one place to help other people with similar questions. Instead of making a new one every single time

Attachments

TMorford

Reaction
Wasnt there a handful of Chenowth Millenium class 1 cars floating around with this set up? If there was a wing or body work on this thing it would be easy to recognize if that was the case... I think that Jim Price/Brady Helm had one in the PRT Wheels booth at Parker a handful of years ago.

mgobaja

Reaction
I dont think that any of the Millenium cars were front engine, but MId or Rear. i am guessing an Aceco / Scalzo / TLR or something from one of the smaller build volume shops. Bunderson or even a Nye Frank build even possibly

51rcr

Reaction
try google image search, Ya may find the original picture.

Roger Gray

Reaction
Hey dudes. Can anyone help me identify this car. A front engine, single seat buggy. I pulled this image from Facebook but nobody knew who's it was

P.S. could we use this thread as one place to help other people with similar questions. Instead of making a new one every single time

Looks like it was originally built by Bunderson.
Look at @burlesondesigns on Instagram. Looks like he’s in the L.A. area.

5280Ranger

Reaction
Sure looks like Jim's car, those are definitely PRT's with the old style segmented beadlock rings. I think it was a Bunderson. He's told me a lot about it. Do you own it? Let me know if you need more info and I'll ask him.

Attachments

5280Ranger

Reaction
confirmed to be the old PRT car. Bunderson.

TMorford

Reaction
The wing made me think it was a Chenowth, close enough.