• Forum membership has its advantages....

Very IMPORTANT....Please Read

KTM_rad

Please take a few minutes to do this, OHV management NEEDS FUNDING/SUPPORT FROM CONGRESS.....

Congress needs to hear from you today! They must support funding for the BLM´s OHV Management Strategy. BLM´s OHV Management Strategy is the best document the federal government has ever written addressing serious planning for motorized recreation. Participation in the comment process is unparalleled in agreement and involvment, but without full funding it will not achieve success. We simply can´t afford the loss.

To write a letter to congress on this important issue, go to:
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://capwiz.com/share/issues/alert/?alertid=63324>http://capwiz.com/share/issues/alert/?alertid=63324</A>

Get involved today!

Tom Harris
BlueRibbon Coalition
<[email protected]>

Randy
CORVA Field Rep - So. Cal.
(California Off Road Vehicle Association)
AMA Member

BradM

I sent one to my congressman and both of my liberal senators.

"The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein

BradM

WOW - Over 600 registered users on this board and so far less than 10 confirmed responses. What a show of force! That's pathetic!

"The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein

frankh

I sent mine on last wed , just did not post hopely there are alot of others that did the same. but with only 132 hit who nows.

mustafa

That's not necessarily the case. Are we required to reply "done" after we've completed the letter? I did it yesterday, but I didn't feel that I had to chime in just to let everyone
know that I was finished.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

sirhk100

I sent one yesterday but didn't post that it was done, I didn't realize that was mandatory. I would say "over 600 users on this board and under 70 have even viewed it, WOW what a show of force" because maybe the other 60 some people that have viewed the post did it but didn't post a "done". That's still no excuse but hey, I added my .02!!

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
No it is not manditory to post "DONE". But it does do a couple of things. It gives support to the person who has taking the time to bring the important issue to us. And it makes it one of those , hummmm everyone else seems to be doing it, maybe I should.

So show the people who spend so much of their free time dealing with enviromental issues that you do care and appreciate all their hard work. Take two seconds and post "DONE"......

Tony

mike_hinson

Tigger,
That's exactly why I always post a "DONE". We need to show our support for the ones that are willing to take their time to keep the rest of us informed. By my posting a "DONE", I'm not looking for an "attaboy", but providing one for those that work so hard on the enviro issues. Without their hard work, most of us would be in the dark on these critical issues.

I also think Brad's comment is appropriate. Our collective voice can be very powerful, but only if someone hears it. Brad is that little voice in the back of our minds that's always telling us we should do the right thing. There's nothing wrong with his in your face attitude if it gets people motivated.

Mike Hinson

JCA

Did it on the day the post went up.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>