• Forum membership has its advantages....

*VIDEO* Bevly Wilson Racing 2016 Baja 500 Highlights

Dezertpilot

Bookin' it up the goat trail, I like it! Is that a Jimco? Is the cage mig welded?

bobsson

Bookin' it up the goat trail, I like it! Is that a Jimco? Is the cage mig welded?
I was thinking the same thing about the goat trail. Every other video looked like people creeping up it.

I think I saw some jimco markings on it. If you don't mind me asking, why are you asking if it's Mig welded?

Ortiz1510

Yes, a Jimco

Dezertpilot

I was thinking the same thing about the goat trail. Every other video looked like people creeping up it.

I think I saw some jimco markings on it. If you don't mind me asking, why are you asking if it's Mig welded?
Because in the in cab video the tubes that come from I'd say the C pillar area and terminate in the middle at a 45* they have big fat welds indicative of mig welding. Just curious, not a slam on anyone. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, I am getting older lol

bobsson

Because in the in cab video the tubes that come from I'd say the C pillar area and terminate in the middle at a 45* they have big fat welds indicative of mig welding. Just curious, not a slam on anyone. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, I am getting older lol
I didn't think it was, I was just curious. I'll probably never be able to afford a Jimco chassis, so I was just curious as to why the welds were brought up.

Dezertpilot

I didn't think it was, I was just curious. I'll probably never be able to afford a Jimco chassis, so I was just curious as to why the welds were brought up.
Because I saw the welds and thought the whole truck would be tig welded that's all.