• Forum membership has its advantages....

*VIDEO* Blood Desert Racing Laughlin Desert Classic

Ortiz1510

wow thats awesome! props to him and the team

Dezertpilot

Great video and love his determination. Would LOVE to know the story on his upper arms though, seems scary as hell! Those will break and cost him.

Samco Fab

Great video and love his determination. Would LOVE to know the story on his upper arms though, seems scary as hell! Those will break and cost him.
You mean his upper control arms, not enough thread engagement on the forward rod end...?? I agree with how that looked.

I thought for a minute you meant the things coming out of his torso that controlled the beast all by themselves. I cant imagine trying to drive in some of the rough stuff with one arm, there is a lot of feedback if you are off the gas in a lot of trucks. Encouraging to see him out there wheeling that thing so well.

Dezertpilot

You mean his upper control arms, not enough thread engagement on the forward rod end...?? I agree with how that looked.

I thought for a minute you meant the things coming out of his torso that controlled the beast all by themselves. I cant imagine trying to drive in some of the rough stuff with one arm, there is a lot of feedback if you are off the gas in a lot of trucks. Encouraging to see him out there wheeling that thing so well.
Yes lol, I can just see the shank of that heim breaking due to stresses. I agree he wheels well and looks like he was having a blast!