***Video*** Canidae Racing Primm 300 Heli and in car.

Dirtworks Films

Reaction

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
cool video

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Thanks. I had a great time making this one and all the folks at Canidae Racing are a class act.

Bob.

jsallenbach

Reaction
Good video, the Helicopter shoots were pretty cool.

zjohnson

Reaction
Sweet video bob . . .

Last edited:

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Hey bob tell your driver to wear some gloves. No point in wearin a suit unless you cover your whole body

Ya I was thinkin the same thing. My sweaty palms would've been all over that wheel but, look at Ivan and he was the man.

Bob.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Hey bob tell your driver to wear some gloves. No point in wearin a suit unless you cover your whole body

I will bi%ch at him on Friday when he is driving his top fuel dragster......he knows better than that! Hey Josh, maybe you know soemone that can get him a deal on some?

buggyfreak

Reaction
Hey thanks for posting such a great video but afterall anything off road is great i think. I do like your sponser i feel anything that has to do with animals is a good thing. Wish you all the very best in the rest of your racing.

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Hey thanks for posting such a great video but afterall anything off road is great i think. I do like your sponser i feel anything that has to do with animals is a good thing. Wish you all the very best in the rest of your racing.

Hey thanks Steve we really appreciate it.

Bob.

SEANY

Reaction
00:16 seconds in there is a nice shot of the Norco Tires sticker heheheheheheh !!!!!!

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
gotta love this!! and he cant drive with gloves on.. he says they always feel to constricting. to each his own! video looks killer!! thanks bob your the man..

Johnny, you got it bud. We had a good time eh.

00:16 seconds in there is a nice shot of the Norco Tires sticker heheheheheheh !!!!!!

Sean,

I try to take care of everybody.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
gotta love this!! and he cant drive with gloves on.. he says they always feel to constricting. to each his own! video looks killer!! thanks bob your the man..

He drives just fine with his gloves on........Im thinking 160+ this weekend ----- See you guys Friday!

PEST

Reaction
It's good to see footage of a rough course from the perspective of a 10 car rather than a Trophy Truck.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
both top fuel or what?! btw when the TT debut? or has it happend?

1st Place Top Fuel - Scott Whipple (Should be the new NSDA points leader)

2nd Place - Top Alcohol - Mike Denunzio

Good job to both teams - Was great to see all of you at the Drags - 4 more weeks and we will see you at the finals in Primm.