• Forum membership has its advantages....

Video Clips of Arnold

chadrag

We have just added 3 video clips from the upcoming Fox Racing Film, "Chainsmoke II" featuring the infamous "Arnold" trophy truck driven by both Larry and Chad Ragland. To see the videos, please visit <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.raglandracing.com>www.raglandracing.com</A>

Enjoy

John Bitting

Administrator
Thanks Chad, I noticed the pics awhile ago on the site and since I ride an Intense I was rather pleased, My two favorite activities. Mountain biking and off-road racing..

Gabe Lara

Very nice! Can't wait for the release. When is it supposed to hit, Chad?
And whats up with the Intense stickers on Arnold? Co-sponsoring the video, I'd imagine....
Brian Lopes rides for GT/ Fox, and has been tearing up the World Cup Dual Slalom circuit this season.

chadrag

The film will premier on September 30, 2001. Fox Racing is producing the film and Intense, Oakley, Maxxis, Fox, and Sun/Ringle are sponsoring it. Taylor Congdon is directing and filming it, and I can tell you that is is going to be awesome. He is amazing, and really knows how to capture the element of speed. Look for the video in bike stores or from our website!

Chad

chadrag

Lopes is a wonderful rider and very cool to work with. The shots of him jumping in the background while Arnold drives past, should look great when the film comes out in September.