***Video---CMI Racing (Chuck Cheek) Lake Elsinore Rds. 7 & 8

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
We would first like to thank our sponsors, crew, family, and friends without all of you none of this would be possible. We are truly blessed to be a part of this sport and to share in it with so many great people. We are excited for the success we have achieved thus far and look forward much more success in the future. See you at Speedworld.

Thank You,
Chuck Cheek.

**Follow Link**

http://exposureroom.com/members/DirtInc.aspx/assets/98ba5e30ccab4d7997bf403d56cf5e8b/

nickhead

Reaction
Nice Video!!.. And Thank you too Chuck for supporting your local KarTek too!!:D So the real question is.. you have talked about doing this, talked about doing that.. so... ARE WE GONNA SEE A CMI UNLIMITED LITE NEXT YEAR...??? I have heard you talk about it a few times, and it looks like your buggy program is good... so..???;):D

ryant35

Reaction
I second that question! A little bird told me you where thinking about getting into a truck... And that little bird was really tall and sitting behind the desk at CMI...

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Sounds like somebody's holding out.

randy1123

Reaction
Great family bonding Chuck with you and your son.
I am glad to see this, and very happy for you.

Can't wait to get together in AZ, I think we are going.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Hope you guys can make it out to Az. Randy, The track is Awesome! We had a great time there.:D