Video CODE ORW GP 09 By NTR Films

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
here's a sample of our next video, the coverage of the CODE ORW GP 09, thanks of all the crew from la Granja Escuderia and everyone who helped us to film this, the bad stuff, we lost 2 cameras and we have to short the video a little bit.

special thanks to my boys of NTR Films and Rob of Mango Racing.

version youtube:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzO91f7KXoY"]YouTube - CODE ORW Jacume GP 09 By NTR Films[/ame]

Vimeo version better res.
http://www.vimeo.com/6044174.

57Racer

Reaction
Sweet Coverage, Nice work! Sorry about the cameras though.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Once again another great film from down south. NTR films knows how to put on a great short! I especially love it when that TT is breathing down the back of that 8 truck. Whos TT was that? From the rear tail section it looked like Vildosola but I dont think it was.

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
Once again another great film from down south. NTR films knows how to put on a great short! I especially love it when that TT is breathing down the back of that 8 truck. Whos TT was that? From the rear tail section it looked like Vildosola but I dont think it was.
It was another 8 truck, I think it was Alex Almaraz.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Love the shot of us going off the huge rollers.....oh yeah and the stupid idiot that wouldn't get the hell out of the way at 2:32

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
thanks for the coments guys, Stoke, we have a camera heads problems due to dust, a good service will be ok, but the messed the complete footage of the jump, and other spots we filmed.

the class 8 its of Alex Barajas from Tijuana, and was driven by Alex Almaraz, and yes the looks similar to the Vildosola body and rear wing they used to have some years ago. Actually, Barajas its a crew member of Vildosola Racing.

Negro we send a msg to your cousin if they like to use some of your incar shots on the video, let me know so we can save some space on the video.

again guys thanks for all the comments.:cool: