video cody´s crash..

Tipracer

Reaction
holly crap...,not how he wanted to make highlight real I'm sure,

RGFan

Reaction
The media covering a crash and a downed rider in a race, I get it. I hate when they try to interview people who are obviously injured, especially when they have a head injury and are concussed. The injured person has no clue what is going on and are bieng taken advantage of without being alert and oriented to the situation. NO CLASS IMO! Glad that he is ok.

Short Bus

Reaction
There is that old saying, "any publicity is good publicity." I don't know if that really applies in this case for Speed Energy. Ouch.

Physically this obviously sucks, but I am sure he hates going out this early almost as much.

Last edited:

Tipracer

Reaction
Go figure broken colar bone....coulda been MUCH worse

Offspring

Reaction
He was just pounded into the ground and it stuck! Props to the other riders who stopped to assist. Will ASO give time back for a rider assist on an incident like this?

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
Comentators on that video says that they do give em their time back..

randy s

Reaction
talk about getting your chickens scattered....holy cow. i'm proud it wasn't way worse...jeezus.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
heres another video, some biker hit a cow. broken bones and more..My respect for all you bikers out there...

Major bummer to see Quinn crash

Stupid cows!
I've had some really bad close calls on my bike with cows, horses, cars.

kaw500

Reaction
Nothing worse than being the human lawn dart.
I feel bad for Cody, such a talent hope he comes back, he is a force.

bufeo

Reaction
Re: Q's wreck...Owww! That hurt to watch. Hope the injuries aren't worse than reported.

Allen R

spalind

Reaction
as well they should.

Standard practice in Rally. I had a BMW go end over end a few times in front of me this year and stopped to assist and we were given a time likely slightly better than we actually could have gotten had we run the stage clean...

BlueCrace

Reaction
Yep, got to agree with you on that one.

The media covering a crash and a downed rider in a race, I get it. I hate when they try to interview people who are obviously injured, especially when they have a head injury and are concussed. The injured person has no clue what is going on and are bieng taken advantage of without being alert and oriented to the situation. NO CLASS IMO! Glad that he is ok.