VIDEO- Fire Guys Racing tuning, CODE Raceready 275, & RATR

JasonHutter

Reaction
Happy New Year Everyone!! Here is a video of Fire Guys Racing as we head out from Colorado to tune the suspension of multiple race cars, race two races in two countries, and prep for these races all while on the road! Grab your favorite beverage and come on this adventure with us!!

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
awesome guys, glad your trip to the CODE race was fun after some issues, how you feel about the CODE races, course, markings, etc general comments !

mrmatt

Reaction
Cool video! Looks like an awesome adventure!

JasonHutter

Reaction
Notime, we had a blast at the CODE race! Everyone we talked to was very nice and helped us with anything we needed from anyone at CODE to the race fans! It was a great course, had everything we expected, and was marked real well! We shut down everything that was drawing electricity in the truck and went off of course markers with no problems at all following them! Our dream is to win a Baja 1000 some day and this was a great way to gain Baja experience! We talked about it and even though it's a long way from Colorado... We will be back for another CODE race someday! Not to mention the beautiful weather down there in December!

Jason

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Djschick88

Reaction
My favorite part!

29:40 "HOLLY f*** BALLS!"

Great video really shows people that love the sport. And congrats on the 3rd! Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Djschick88

Reaction
My favorite part!

29:40 "HOLLY F#$% BALLS!"

Great video really shows people that love the sport. And congrats on the 3rd! Keep up the good work!

Mark Carter 997

Reaction
Great video and an inspiration to anyone thinking about baja racing. I know a lot of people (including me) watching your video was thinking.... man I wish I had friends that would help me race like those guys. Most people talk about memories of high school sports. Ya'll have a lot of lasting memories racing and traveling together. Keep up the racing and awesome videos.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

firedog

Reaction
Yes trirc we do have great friends who help us out, not only on race day but some help out at the shop before the race as well.
Another big help to us are the companies that help us out. At one point or another they have all treated us like family!

firedog

Reaction
One other thing trirc is that we don't sell our co-drivers seats. We give our co-drivers seats to our friends who help us out to get to the races and at the races as well. We do our best to spread the wealth if you will to let everyone have an opportunity to ride with us. It has worked out well for us so far.

Mark Carter 997

Reaction
One other thing trirc is that we don't sell our co-drivers seats. We give our co-drivers seats to our friends who help us out to get to the races and at the races as well. We do our best to spread the wealth if you will to let everyone have an opportunity to ride with us. It has worked out well for us so far.
That's one way to keep friends motivated and involved. Sounds like it is working out well for your team. Maybe I'm a little jelly for not thinking of that idea 1st. Not everyone has the $$$ for an offroad racing vehicle, but most people wanting to get into the sport has some free time they could help out a team. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

JasonHutter

Reaction
This was the failure at the RATR.... The driveline broke due to the rear end housing failure! This was a stock Ford 9" so it is time for a Camburg Full Float set-up we think!

Jason
rearfail.jpg