Video From Glamis Today!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Here is a little video from today at Glamis.....not much going on so we just jumped all day lol.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/photo/vids/easter03/easter03.wmv>Glamis Jump Off</A>

El Pedazo needs some more motor because thats as fast as I could go (2nd pinned).......

Go Big Or Go Home

84toy

Reaction
sloppy fing it up again, at least it wasn't on a quad

Jason

dunerking

Reaction
Fish, another great video! The trucks looked to be working well,are those 35" tires on your truck?Still bummed about not being down there for Easter,but got take the work before haitus.Was there a lot of people?
Anyways nice addition to the video file.

hit it hard

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
it was so much fun this weekend fonly my second time to glamis. thanks fish and dan. the double thing where everyone was watching is at comp there was a few buggys flying righthere to. Dan was probably going at least as far and big as the buggies except for a funco which was flying. Fish hitting that being the first truck was awsome. after we were there for about 30 mins all the buggy people left. its a shame they were being shown up in the $50,000 buggies doing stuff $20,000 daily driver trucks were doing.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya they are 35's.....there was not a lot of people I was suprised since it was a holiday weekend.

Ya it was all at comp hill. We were jumping out of the side and then we saw all the rails jumping out doing a little step up double thing. I said what the hell El Pedazo can do that too lol. No other trucks were doing it. The first 2 times I didnt quite make it and the back slammed into it but thats ok it wasent that bad. After that I got a good line down and cleared it every time.

The video dosent do the jump justice cause its a lot bigger in person. I need more power cause I was hitting it 2nd gear pinned and that was as far as I could go! Dan was hitting it 3rd gear and flying off it on the steep side.

It was fun doing the same stuff as the big a-arm rails, they were all sad we could do it to so they all left lol.

Good times!

Go Big Or Go Home

Motorider

Reaction
Although the jump was fun and pretty big, the landing was so smooth, and you were jumping up, when you were in the truck it didn't feel that big. But then from the top looking down, it was like dam. Austin takes all the credit, because he was the first truck to hit it. I do have to say, that dan looked much cooler flying through the air than that funco buggy. He was hitting it at a pretty good angle, and just flying. Even that V8 ranger wasn't really hitting it. And 00S-10 did you get any vids of my truck? I think I only hit it once while you were up there, before I decided I needed to look at my muffler.

michael_loomis

Reaction
damn austin ..... i thought you would case hard when you hit the double that first time , but your rear pretty much soaked it up , i'll have to re think my 4 link vs LT leaf's :)

my first time seeing dans truck in person , that thing haul ass and jumps bitchen ! very impressive.

did you guys see that rail bicycle the landing and save it .... wow .

most of the buggies left for the drags , which were pretty uneventful , except for the chics is the red f250

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
i think so i took som of it once or twice. i was using austins camera though so he has the footage

WFODAN

Reaction
Glamis was a blast . The crowd however was relatively small for Easter weekend . The truck ran great except for the trans . We just got done putting it in Friday evening before we left , and I blew it up about two hours after we got there . In all the jumps in Fishs video the truck was stuck in third gear . Made it a little tough to get a good run at it . The Hyper Clutch held up like a champ though . Must have clutched it about a hundred times per jump while approaching it . What a rush .

Mad props to Fish ......... He was the first truck to hit the jump for the double while I was still looking for a line to get enough room to gain speed . All in all another great trip .

Dan Vance

singlehanded

Reaction
is it the stock trans?

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

WFODAN

Reaction
Yes I had bought it to use as a spare , so I put it in the truck to test it out in Glamis to make sure it would live .............. It didn't . I still have the new built trans sitting in the shop though .

Dan Vance