Video from PC 10/15/06

curt

RDC Crypto
Website
www.hayosmotorsports.com
We bought a incar system from www.xtremerecall.com and they came out and installed in the truck last race. They also brought a couple of more systems and wired us up good, check out the video www.xtremerecall.com/Vid_Pop_Ups/Truck_racing.htm

To get the multiple angles, 3 camera systems were used...

We wanted to get a couple of other trucks wired but ran out of time. Maybe next season...Curt

GBRACER

RDC Crypto
what kind of recording device are you using.
I have been looking at getting a system but there are so many differentones to choose from

GBRACER

RDC Crypto
what kind of recording device are you using.
I have been looking at getting a system but there are so many different ones to choose from

curt

RDC Crypto
Website
www.hayosmotorsports.com
We are using a Sony DCR-HC30 handicam. The DCR-HC32 is the current model and is available as a refurb for $239 see http://shopper.cnet.com/Sony_Handycam_DCR_HC32/4014-6500_9-31273578.html?tag=pdtl-list for a couple of online vendors. Xtreme is the only one I could find that had a right angled plug for the Sony. You really want the right angled plug so you don't break the camcorder case when bouncing around...Keep in mind that thwe video used 3 full systems including 2 camcorders and an Archos hard drive recorder. Ask Sargon about the Archos, it's got a little lower quality of video and sound but you can get 5 or 6 hours of recording without changing batteries or tapes making it optimal for the desert...

We've been included in their beta program so as new products come out, we will be testing them at PC during development...

The one thing they have that I still want to buy is a switch to allow me to change from one camera to another, using only one camcorder and two cameras...Curt

offroadrob

RDC Crypto
That is a great video. It was almost as good as watching the race from the stands. That seven race was one of the most exciting races I've seen. I can't wait until next years race season. Stolting Racing will be there with are new car in sportsman class.