***VIDEO*** Norman Motorsports Part 1 and 2

promaxmarine

Reaction
part 1

[video=youtube;p_R8hVVbsxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_R8hVVbsxY[/video]

part 2

[video=youtube;vOE31vTrhwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOE31vTrhwI&feature=related[/video]

Dezertpilot

Reaction
WOW Lux Visuals just kills it!!!!!!!

O-sider

Reaction
Cool Video! thanks for posting!:D on another note....it's really sad how few people were in the grand stands and all of the open spots in the pits. :(

rc-jay

Reaction
Great video ! Why would he pull the hood off? There was nothing wrong with the truck.. I think theres a sticker on the hood of Bj Baldwins truck that says something about that...

promaxmarine

Reaction
Great video ! Why would he pull the hood off? There was nothing wrong with the truck.. I think theres a sticker on the hood of Bj Baldwins truck that says something about that...
there is 2 hood latches in the front and 2 on each side. the 2 front ones were broken off so we took it off

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Why would he pull the hood off? There was nothing wrong with the truck.. I think theres a sticker on the hood of Bj Baldwins truck that says something about that...
I don't get why this is even relevant?:confused:

Uncle_Bob

Reaction
Great vid! Thanks for posting

Was that John Castro taking the head set off with the gas on his back?

Double Down

Reaction
Question from Jay Young, RC racer from Reno, my home town. That quote on BJ's hood is for the guy's who remove there hood for vision reasons. There was a racer who would stop his truck after the start and take the hood off at every race because he could not see over it.

Our truck has excellent vision over the hood and we would much rather have it on. I was not aware that we had an issue with the hood until he told the guys to remove it over the radio. If they would not have removed the hood it would have eventually cracked in the middle and come apart causing a complete loss of vision and loss of a hood that cost's more than a couple RC cars. That's exactly what happened to us in San Felipe in 2007.

Sometimes when your on the tail end of a race and seconds count, it would not be smart to take 20 to 35 seconds to put the hood back on after stopping for an issue under the hood. I would not want to be the guy who loses the race by seconds because of being worried about how the truck will look at the finish line. In the end the only thing that really matters is your position at the end of the race:)

Dezert Edge Racing

Reaction
Question from Jay Young, RC racer from Reno, my home town. That quote on BJ's hood is for the guy's who remove there hood for vision reasons. There was a racer who would stop his truck after the start and take the hood off at every race because he could not see over it.

Our truck has excellent vision over the hood and we would much rather have it on. I was not aware that we had an issue with the hood until he told the guys to remove it over the radio. If they would not have removed the hood it would have eventually cracked in the middle and come apart causing a complete loss of vision and loss of a hood that cost's more than a couple RC cars. That's exactly what happened to us in San Felipe in 2007.

Sometimes when your on the tail end of a race and seconds count, it would not be smart to take 20 to 35 seconds to put the hood back on after stopping for an issue under the hood. I would not want to be the guy who loses the race by seconds because of being worried about how the truck will look at the finish line. In the end the only thing that really matters is your position at the end of the race:)

very well said. good post!

NICK