video of a street racer crash

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.llamaparty.com/stuff/mr2crash.mpg>http://www.llamaparty.com/stuff/mr2crash.mpg</A>

not to crazy but kind of funny. caution if watching it at work, there is alot of bad language

Bryan_D

Reaction
Whats up with the sudden swerve? Dumb ricers what exactly happened. He just wanted to be a pre-runner and wanted to do the short course jump-off.

Jeep this Oval Boys

Racing5150Guy

Reaction
what the hell was that........ i think it was his first time driving........i guess it was to much power for him.......lol

1992f150

Reaction
ha ha thats pretty damn good. Still not as good as a video i got of a guy in a jeep cherokee trying to run over some guy in the middle of an intersection repeatedly.

Azusa: shame of the foothills

Brian Mapes

Reaction
1992 f150 show us the vid. that sounds funny.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
They do that on crusty 8 too, but it is a big red neck truck running over a honda civic

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
i forgot the site, but there is video of a civic hatchback racing and losing control into a porsche, i know the site had a prerunner section on it to

LVprerunners.com

1992f150

Reaction
I downloaded it off Imesh so I cant post a link, but if you got imesh, kazaa, etc.. you can get it. Do a search for honda hookups + fightclub.
Basicly this guy in an SUV is trying to run over this guy in the middle of an intersection over and over, some bystandard gets the keys from the SUV, and then the driver gets out and trades afew punches with the guy he was trying to run over right when the cops show up.
I guess the SUV guy caught the other guy cheating with his wife and was chasing him in his SUV. The SUV rams the cheaters car and dents it all up right before the video starts. This info from the site that uploaded the video.

Azusa: shame of the foothills

jeff

Reaction
The HondaHookup.com page is down... I downloaded the movie - it's over 20 megs. If anyone wants to see it let me know and I'll host it. No real action but funny nonetheless.

http://www.eddiesun.net/~trey/VtecAtlanta.wmv - about 1:40 into the video is a nice WRX doing a 4-wheel burn. Beyond that is a dually Dodge Ram with a BBQ in the back - worth a look.

Go to www.Hondahookup.com/phpBB2 - check out the video section - comedy

Aloha

leftwing55

Reaction
And these are the future Presidents and Congressmen of this fine nation. LOL... Sheesh.. Thankfully no one was injured. Maybe the driver will get something with more suspension and better controls so he/she can avoid this again. Or just lose that driver's license.

<font color=green> When the GREEN flag drops the BS stops. </font color=green>