Video of course cutters in Baja500

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
I was just going through some of my video from the five hundy and realized I had video showing several competitors taking a shortcut on the course. You can hear me and other spectators swearing because these competitors don't come close to us on the course -- the shortcut was not that big of a shortcut, maybe just a 30 second save, but it could have been bigger. Interesting thing was that one of the competitors has a "NO PENALTIES" status. hmmmm. Guess I better not post it or it might ruin someone's day and blacklist me. No questions, please.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I was just going through some of my video from the five hundy and realized I had video showing several competitors taking a shortcut on the course. You can hear me and other spectators swearing because these competitors don't come close to us on the course -- the shortcut was not that big of a shortcut, maybe just a 30 second save, but it could have been bigger. Interesting thing was that one of the competitors has a "NO PENALTIES" status. hmmmm. Guess I better not post it or it might ruin someone's day and blacklist me. No questions, please.
I would assume that SCORE has looked at the tracker from everyone?? So therefore that section of the coarse must have been one of those either-or sections? If they would of had no tracking they would of already been pentalized?

So spill it !!!!!:D

randy s

Reaction
why even bring it up if you're not gonna show the vids? how lame.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Holy crap ... who gave me negative points for my comment.... I did not lie, did not slam anyone or anything, was not negative,, and I did not use nasty or questionable language. This cut was not an "either -or" path (saw the W signs).

My point is that it is a funny thing that showing a spectator video can apparently possibly change the results of a SCORE race. The results are now official, so perhaps I can show vid just to satisfy RDC curiosity.

cancinoj

Reaction
negative points untill you show up the video,. that's why,

buddy crisp

Reaction
So are you gonna post it already???
First the IGUANA avitar as a tease and now THE DREADED ""Oh dude you should see this video I have!!!" I always dig your videos now just post it already!!!

3G RACING

Reaction
C'mon the racers have already been penalized!
Spill the beans already!

nohandslance

Reaction
Admin can you delete this thread!

racinteach

Reaction
I am so disappointed...just like that girl I took out in high school....all the lead up and no show...

put out already, don't be that girl

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Holy crap ... who gave me negative points for my comment.... I did not lie, did not slam anyone or anything, was not negative,, and I did not use nasty or questionable language. This cut was not an "either -or" path (saw the W signs).

My point is that it is a funny thing that showing a spectator video can apparently possibly change the results of a SCORE race. The results are now official, so perhaps I can show vid just to satisfy RDC curiosity.
Don't tease if you're not gonna please.

baja stu

Reaction
Two pages of "a big waste of time" . Show it already!

Status
Not open for further replies.