## VIDEO Primm 250## Race 2

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
You rock!...wheres the stuff from rm 45?

bobylax

Reaction
You rock!...wheres the stuff from rm 45?
Our flag/monitor location was at the end of the short stretch of "pavement" by the sand plant, so we didn't get to move around alot. We did see the flames from the fire of the TT from our spot though.

bobylax

Reaction
Just curious. 2:10 into the race 2 Truck video, Truck 98, the NOS TT is running with his light bar up. Wouldn't that create alot of drag, not to mention risking taking out a couple grand in H.I.D.'s in a roll over? Just wondering.

alloyz

Reaction
Just curious. 2:10 into the race 2 Truck video, Truck 98, the NOS TT is running with his light bar up. Wouldn't that create alot of drag, not to mention risking taking out a couple grand in H.I.D.'s in a roll over? Just wondering.
I agree, lights should only go on in a long race and usually go on right before it's dark. Makes no sense to me. :confused:

5racer

Reaction
I agree, lights should only go on in a long race and usually go on right before it's dark. Makes no sense to me. :confused:
if your lights came from a sponsor they would like you to have then up so everyone can see them .