**Video** Why chupacabras are scared!!!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
I love the way the Richard's Performace Muffler 8 into 1 sounds!!! The Chuacabras scatter into the bushes!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
i will second that it does sound bitchin'

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
.... im sure glad someone got that first lap on video.... prob one of my favorite racing moments to date... GREAT weekend with GREAT racing!!...

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
8 into 1 for the win.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
sounds way better in person that's for sure!

you were on it at road crossing 9 :D

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
First off what's a Danzio and secondly what's a Chupacabra?

That buggy sounds awesome! Congrats to Josh "Overall" Daniels!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
MMMMM Yummy. If they could only get the smell of spent race fuel through the Internet! :D

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
Your car sounds absolutely awesome!! Congrats on the win! I think my helping change your rear tires before the race had something to do with that jajaja:rolleyes:;)

Allen H

Crows
Reaction
Yeah it sounds so loud i have to crank up the volume to hear what you are saying. GO DANZIO!!!

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
The Chupacabra Caught? News item today

It really does exist! Maybe! The famed chupacabra has apparently been found, and it's a Texan.

Or at least it was. The beast is now dead, but news of its capture near Blanco, Texas, inspired Bigfoot-sized searches. Lookups on "chupacabra" surged a whopping 571%, and related queries on "what does chupacabra mean" also roared. (For the record, its rough translation is "goat sucker.") The find also inspired renewed interest in the equally notorious Montauk Monster.

Jerry Ayer, owner of Blanco Taxidermy School, has possession of the mythical beast's body. According to CNN, the animal was discovered by one of Ayer's students. The student had "placed poison...to catch an unidentified animal that had gotten into a family member's barn." Little did the student know the animal in question was (maybe) the chupacabra.

In the video from CNN (which is pretty gross, so beware), Ayer shows off some of the unusual features of the animal, including abnormally long legs and teeth. It looks a bit like the world's ugliest (and meanest) dog.

Of course, this is hardly the first time someone has claimed to have captured the chupacabra. In years past, brave souls have spotted it in places ranging from Russia to Maine to the Philippines. Often the animal is spotted by folks who conveniently forget to snap a photo.

Not so this time. Ayer says he plans to preserve the animal and then donate it to a local museum so it can be enjoyed by others. As the taxidermist puts it, the beast is "a tremendous conversation piece." Sort of like the Mona Lisa or a really stellar collection of garden