• Forum membership has its advantages....

*VIDEO* Wilson Motorsports Wins the 2016 Baja 1000!

Zac Reish

That was a really good video. Thanks for taking the time making it so all of us can enjoy. Congratulations to the wilson class 1 team. Looks like a great team to be a part of. How old are those class 1 cars?

ErikIrvine

Wow Bobby that was an over the top video! Great shots, and really did a good job of capturing the excitement, sense of accomplishment etc, I actually teared up a little too!

I didn't get a chance to get your guys my card when we ran into you down in San Quintin/Old Mill prerunning, but I need an email address to get my company SignTek on your vendor list for elec sign installs down in San Diego/Inland Empire area! [email protected]
Signtek color.jpg

Aflac

Wow Bobby that was an over the top video! Great shots, and really did a good job of capturing the excitement, sense of accomplishment etc, I actually teared up a little too!

I didn't get a chance to get your guys my card when we ran into you down in San Quintin/Old Mill prerunning, but I need an email address to get my company SignTek on your vendor list for elec sign installs down in San Diego/Inland Empire area! [email protected] View attachment 176539
Hi Erik
I just sent you an email.
Thanks Kevin