Videos/Pictures

Jordan

So where are everyones Laughlin Videos and Pictures at????

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

OK here's a few of my favorites from the weekend,but there's a lot more on prerunners.com:

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

pjc

Chairman
GOOD JOB JEN!!!

What camera did you use?

PJCinLV
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by pjc on 01/31/02 09:20 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

hammer

Victor do you have any videos of Julson and Lofton from parker. #121

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by hammer on 01/31/02 10:38 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Mike_McCluskey

How could anybody get any pictures of you guys. You were going too damn fast!! Very impressive run, too bad it didn't end like it should have.

im pretty sure i do but my dvcam is in the shop right now, actually im on my way to pick up a loaner camera. ill check for the video clips as soon as i get it.

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>
CARCO RACING 5-1600

desertratt

i have a few pix. mostly of the pit road. go to www.clubphoto.com and type in my e-mail adress desert-ratt@juno.com where it asks. got a couple good passes.

drive fast and take chances!!

Hammer,
I only found 2 clips of the 121 car on my tape. They are now up and running on my site.

Thanks

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>
CARCO RACING 5-1600

JenDiggityDirt

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm using Olympus' new digital 10x optical zoom camera. It was my first time out with it and I was really impressed with the results! I should have a lot more pics from Laughlin up on our site by midweek. There's a lot of good ones with trucks bottomed out after landing the Leap.
P.S. Pat, I'm available if you ever can't get anyone out to a race!

pjc

Chairman
Hi Jen,

What model Olympus is that camera?

Also, yes we are spread pretty thin and always need extra coverage. I'll talk to Fidel to see how we can work together for the best of both our endeavors.

PJCinLV

JenDiggityDirt

Hey Pat...sounds good! I'll be hitting most of the MDR races, the Xtreme series, and CORR in Crandon again. I'm sure there'll be others here and there but those are all on the schedule. The camera is "Camedia c-700." The only thing that sucks is if you don't have rechargeable AA batteries it sucks the disposable ones up FAST!