** VideoTease: AGM/Class1 2nd place! **

DuneMan

No time to party, the cars and most of the crew headed back last night to begin full-prep for the Germany PowerDays 300. Here is a teaser of the driver change and the finish. I've been downloading HD cam, and incar video, and stillpics for the last 10 hours, and barely beginning to rough-cut, but here is a 30 second teaser of the parts that count. (youtube hi-def: click on the title, and watch in youtube)

Also, Big Congratulations to Armin Kremer and new 2'nd driver: Andres Aigner for the 3'rd place finish!

Cheers! -Rob

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXn_bqe4rhI"]YouTube - AGM Part 12 - 2009 Baja 500 Armin Schwarz Martin Christensen 2nd place finish[/ame]

Last edited:

DuneMan

2 minutes of Incar footage of car 102 (Armin and Bryan)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rrlx39AaQ4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Dezertpilot

The co-driver is amazing, true skill right their.

UTVUGRUSTY

The co-driver is amazing, true skill right their.
Bryan is the man. He is also the AGM crew cheif. He is one dedicated racer.

After the race he loaded up both cars and left to go back to the shop and prep the cars for the Germany race. He worked until 3:00 am with some other crew members before calling it a night but he was back first thing Sunday to go at it again.

Great Job Bryan Lyttle.........

Random Thoughts Racing

Bryan is the man. He is also the AGM crew cheif. He is one dedicated racer.

After the race he loaded up both cars and left to go back to the shop and prep the cars for the Germany race. He worked until 3:00 am with some other crew members before calling it a night but he was back first thing Sunday to go at it again.

Great Job Bryan Lyttle.........
x2 on the job that Bryan does for the AGM program. By the time I crossed the border and got to the shop in Escondido the Bilsteins were lined up in a nice pile for me to pickup. Bryan is a freaking animal.

JoeyD23

Great job on the vids....I am so bummed I couldnt be there with you guys but for sure will make it for the 1000!! Bryan, Sam, and the other Co-Dogs for AGM are amazing with whatthey do in terms of navigation, calling out ralley notes, and still visually keeping the car on course.....Big props to AGM!!!! Good luck in Germany!

JPhillips

Now that's co-driving. Wow

DuneMan

Heheh.. I think you guys are gonna like this one. or maybe not, it could induce seizures or vertigo :)
But be sure to click HD or hi-def, or view it on youtube, fullscreen. else you will miss all the detail. I'm gonna go though the entire 64GB of video at some point, (8 hrs each car), but its harder and much more tedious than you think to make a best-of. Hey, Kyle, why don't _you_ get your butt over here and watch 16 hours of incar and tell me where the good parts are..? ;)

This is the first 10 mins (youtube limit). I'd have to make 48 of these segments to post the race to youtube, and that seems a bit silly. I doubt there is interest in DVD or BluRay to do a qty:1000 run...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mcEsgkmEuw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]