• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vildosola caught cheating???

JoeyD23

Ouch, this one is gonna sting. This is a screenshot of a video where it appears Vildosola is being creative in making a repair or an adjustment to his truck while moving on the highway. Looks to be a 21 decal on the rear window of the truck helping in the repair/adjustment.

I don't know the rules but pretty sure this is against them?

Video was not sent to me but word is its in the hands of SCORE.

wishrcr

WOW....Risk killing one of your guys to save a few minutes in the pits?
Thought there were rules against this kind of stuff after the brilliant Arciero/Miller fuel truck.

oldman dirt

in any case that is one BRAVE, or REALLY STUPID crew member........................wow would have liked to see the entire video...

CoxTeamRacing

Jeez
the worst part is that there is really no way they could make a significant repair/adjustment like that. Certainly not one worth the penalty that comes with this kind of safety violation.

y2kbaja

#21 finished at 9am?(or so) on Friday morning. There are no highway sections in the last few hundred miles for this to happen during the day on Friday. So he drove the entire night with only the roof lights. I find that simply amazing!!

racer56

This is probably on the 47 mile highway section after check 2 on Thursday afternoon.

tcm glx

Popcorn machine on........... Someone On FB posted the potential rule violation is not pitting safely off the hwy or race course. This can get real interesting.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Regardless, this is all speculation and all I know is that as of right now, Vildosola won. Let's see what SCORE does if anything.
It looks like so far no one has gotten penalties at all this race anyway....