• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vildosola caught cheating???

RHINOdan

Was this confirmed, that this particular event happened the day of the race?? Where is the entire video????

Hhmm, lets see, the monster team came in second place and maybe they are trying to get the Red Bull team DQ'd?

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
[video=youtube;s8-QtfHzG5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8-QtfHzG5s[/video]

The OG Highway Pit Stop

randy s

Come on, someone somewhere is leaving out the good gossip! There were internet rumors and inuendos floating around immediately after the finish that suggested unspecified shenannigans. Is this what it was?

The internet also implied that whatever was brought up was dismissed and the results were "official". So is this a new issue or just better proof of previous allegations? Has Sal ever changed "official" results?

It's a long holiday weekend and unless USC upsets ND, I don't have any other entertainment to cling to!
yes. sal removed a sportsman truck entry from an apparent win to dnf status after it was shown that that team shut the irc down and didn't bother to run a difficult part of the race course. that evidence was also captured on video in part and was removed on youtube shortly after it was shown but not in time before for a copy was made.. funny thing was that when the times from one check point to the other in question was figured, that this entry was faster than the trophy trucks for this section of the course. no one from bfg pits or anyone else recall having seen them go by in the section involved and their tracker miraculously came back on after the check point was in sight.... imagine that..

RHINOdan

Was this confirmed, that this particular event happened the day of the race??

Where is the entire video?

Hhmm, lets see, the monster team came in second place and maybe they are trying to get the Red Bull team DQ'd? :confused:

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Awaiting review from upstairs...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353521029.155647.jpg

racinteach

Wow.. all I can say.. Just stupid ..I sure hope they pay that guy good..

baja stu

Putting someone's life in danger just to win a race is worth a disqualification. Sal would be a complete moron not to make an example out of this and make the right decision to take disciplinary action with this team.

Kolman

This thread alone is going to cause the RDC server to fail again...better be careful about how many times I re load the thread....

J Prich

Haters will hate...BJ got beat, period.
Out of curiosity, why did you single out BJ? I am under the impression that everyone else got beat too. Are you suggesting that this is only an issue because it's being pushed by Team Baldwin and that no one else really cares?