• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vildosola caught cheating???

green787

The #21 is sponsored by Red Bull. Sal Fish should not DQ the win, unless he want's this race to be on par with Formula One Racing.

KyleMurray

The #21 is sponsored by Red Bull. Sal Fish should not DQ the win, unless he want's this race to be on par with Formula One Racing.
Sal should just do the right thing and either assess a 90 minute penalty or DQ Tavo and let redbull take care if their athlete. If he doesn't make the right call, everyone will do this knowing they can get away with it.

mexracer10

Penalty is Tavo has to rear start the fist two score events next year, and provide popcorn and beverages for 100 special raffle tickets for a vip race viewing area to be auctioned off with proceeds going to El Oasis orphanage in baja, that should make for some exciting racing.

Old School 8

Penalty is Tavo has to rear start the fist two score events next year, and provide popcorn and beverages for 100 special raffle tickets for a vip race viewing area to be auctioned off .

I assume this is humor, but.....If 90 minutes is what Robby Gordon, and Rob Mac got, it should be the same for the 21.

9five9

I won't be surprised if we see Red Bull take their own action against the Vildosola team. That video spreading like wildfire doesn't exactly make them look good.

AussieFSJracer

Does anybody have the video of Rob Mac pitting on the highway? It has been made private on Youtube, I would like to compare it to this situation.

They wanted to DQ Rob Mac for stopping and getting a tire thrown on the back before he went up the road to Mikes. They reduced his sentence to a penalty. All of it happened days and weeks after the race, after video surfaced. I think stopping and getting a tire is way safer than what happened here.

Why no consistency with Score? Savage tech nightmares , the 3 race series and inconsistent penalties to suit sponsors make me think some fresh blood might be helpful.

I guess to be fair, Nascar and FIA have plenty of similar bs situations going on with tech and politics.

This victory will always be tainted, either they will be labeled as cheaters, or BJ will be given the victory after being outperformed.
No matter what is done or not done over this incident, SCORE and the Vildosolas are the losers. If SCORE (Sal Cant Organise Rule Enforcement?) doesnt levy a penalty against TT#21, they will always be looked upon as cheaters and SCORE themselves will never be able to regain their lost credibility. Its not about it being a hard choice to make, rules are rules, and if others have been penalised for infraction, and #21 doesn't because the environment in Mexico will be hostile just goes to show that race and politics are more important than upholding the rules and values of SCORE as a controlling body. Having denied a blatant on-video rule violation and lied about it in the public media has done irreperable damage to the #21's reputation, and forever more they will no longer be trusted in their pursuit of future victories. This is no longer the wild west, rules prevail (even in Mexico). If the Mexican authorities get tired of the flagrant abuse of their rules re: using their highways as mobile pits, racing in Baja will be a memory. Take this any way you want, I am 8000 miles away and an outsider, but at least I can look at this objectively.

Last edited:

4x4nutz

He is saying what most hardcore Mexicans fans feel..... The guy was just putting a condom on Vildosola cause he was gonna rape your Golden Boys
Gus, even though you changed your name, I knew this was you! Crazy F'er! People here on the regular RDC forums (away from Purple) don't know what a wonderful, loving, and sensitive fella you really are, so please take it easy on them and remember, we are all brothers and sisters of the desert. And for whatever it's worth, I don't believe OJ killed his wife and her lover either.

broncobaha

WOW!!!! IT'S BEEN TWO DAY SINCE THIS THREAD WAS POSTED AND IT HAS OVER A QUARTER MILLION VIEWS!!!!

Even if Score does nothing I'd say in the next two days a half million people will make there own opinion of who the winner of the 2012 Baja 1000 is......

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Gus, even though you changed your name, I knew this was you! Crazy F'er! People here on the regular RDC forums (away from Purple) don't know what a wonderful, loving, and sensitive fella you really are, so please take it easy on them and remember, we are all brothers and sisters of the desert. And for whatever it's worth, I don't believe OJ killed his wife and her lover either.
Lol... Purple folks are vaccinated against me and they have gotten used to it..... These guys are brand new! I am just popping their cherry and I am getting a kick out of it....

I guess this issue is actually beaten to death. The people who yell for Vildosolas head are the ones who cant sell crap to them......

4x4nutz

Lol... Purple folks are vaccinated against me and they have gotten used to it..... These guys are brand new! I am just popping their cherry and I am getting a kick out of it....

I guess this issue is actually beaten to death. The people who yell for Vildosolas head are the ones who cant sell crap to them......
This turned out to be a real sensitive subject. I say HANG EM ALL, and let Sal sort them out! For or against Vildosola, justice will be served some how, some way.....................peace out..........word to yo mutha

mayhem321

This has just turned into entertainment lol, as if " winning" the b1k wasnt enough, tavo is now the most popular guy in the desert. I bet soon as this thread dies score will address the situation

Stover

SCORE is a business. Real business is never conducted during a holiday weekend. Sal is probably still planning his monday morning phone call to Tavo.
I doubt he is going to make any moves until after the weekend.