• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vildosola parts ways with Red Bull

Short Bus

They reduced their Red Bull profile awhile ago, but Vildosola just annonced they are ending their relationship with Red Bull. I wonder if they have new sponsor to be announced.

It's with a heavy heart that today we announce the end of a nine year partnership with Red Bull. We experienced many firsts being part of the Red Bull family and two of the most special and amazing moments were winning the Baja 1000 in 2010 as well as being part of the Red Bull F1 Showrun in Mexico City in 2015. This was a business decision for Vildosola Racing as we now look to move on and form new partnerships for the next decade. We want to thank Red Bull for their support throughout the years and look forward to new challenges and opportunities to come.

punchdrunk monkey

They can't be a Red Bull sponsor, if they are buying SCORE which is sponsored by Monster. Bwhaaaaaa

NIKAL

I dont know this, but wasn't Vildosola the distributor for Red Bull in Baja? If so and with Red Bull's new plan to handle all distribution themselves and not have 3rd party companies doing it for them. Maybe this is why Vildosola is no longer part of the Red Bull team? Maybe their involvement was more B2B then actually being a paid Red Bull Athlete? I believe this is very much how Sourapas's program is, as Crest Bev is the distributor for brands like Corona, Pacifico, Coors etc.. Its great advertising for the products you sell and could be used as a business advertising right off.

FAT ROB !

Vildosola-SCORE-Challenge-Of-Champions-9-12-11.jpg

Red Bull will Never find another Team that has the History, Talent and Popularity that
Vildosola Racing possesses.

Yumaoffroad

speed energy and toyos on that TT!

mexracer10

I was under the impression the Vildosola team had already cut back on their sponsorship deal with redbull years ago, maybe now its all 100% over. And the Vildosola family as far as i know is the main transporter for toyota from mexico into the US, and are not in the beverage business. You might be thinking of Roberto Encinas he was or is a distributor for Speed energy drink in mexico.

bajafox

Accepted
I was under the impression the Vildosola team had already cut back on their sponsorship deal with redbull years ago, maybe now its all 100% over. And the Vildosola family as far as i know is the main transporter for toyota from mexico into the US, and are not in the beverage business. You might be thinking of Roberto Encinas he was or is a distributor for Speed energy drink in mexico.
Thats how I remember it. They had cut back from sponsoring the truck to only sponsoring Tavo, as in his suit and helmet only.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk