Vildosola says he has a video of BJ cheating? link wont work? anyone ?

gwilliamsjr

RDC Crypto
Re: vilodosa says he has a video of BJ cheating? link wont work? anyone ?

Based upon this new video, clearly Weyrich pitted too close to the checkpoint. Arciero/Herbst wins, Dan finishes second. Done.

shrek

RDC Crypto

If Vildosla had any brains he would have stopped the video before his truck does the same thing

Vildosola is the correct spelling. If your going to talk **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!**, at least have the common courtesy to spell the name correctly.

It's obvious that Tavo realized the checkpoint......stopped to make sure they got him....and carried on.

BJ blew threw it without even a lift........

Rules are Rules.

Shrek

Petepecas

RDC Crypto

I dont think its safe for BJ to be in Baja any more regardless of the outcome. What do you guys think? Kinda sucks all this s**t is going down the way it is...

I think you came in here to stir the pot, that is a ridiculous assumption.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
RDC Crypto

So am I 3rd now?

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
RDC Crypto
vilodosa says he has a video of BJ cheating? link wont work? anyone ?

Vildosola is the correct spelling. If your going to talk ***, at least have the common courtesy to spell the name correctly.

It's obvious that Tavo realized the checkpoint......stopped to make sure they got him....and carried on.

Rules are Rules.

Shrek

Now tell us how you really feel..

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
RDC Crypto
vilodosa says he has a video of BJ cheating? link wont work? anyone ?

So am I 3rd now?

Give it a few more days D I'm sure you'll get 1st

dezertguy1

RDC Crypto

I dont think its safe for BJ to be in Baja any more regardless of the outcome. What do you guys think? Kinda sucks all this s**t is going down the way it is...

not a big BJ fan but thats lame! i have been going to baja since 1988 only had problems with mex people form the north of the boarder why is that? i know some locals do make some traps etc but to say he is not safe is lame! 99.9% people from baja our great and have always treated us fair! cant say the same from some of the FANs here!
i remember another team that made some fans mad and treats were made to them ,from a lame facebook post

how does anyone win with **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!** like that in the air? people get scared like some are and dont come down and spend money! wished tavo would have not posted that crazy **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!** on facebook ! it serves no one!

5racer

RDC Crypto

I think I recognize the guy with the glowsticks from one of the SW airline commercials. Did BJ check more than one bag as he flew by? Thats the real question. Feel free to move about baja!

lol i think your right steve .

DustyB

RDC Crypto

Don't normally post here, and quite frankly don't even have a dog in the fight. Thought is was great when I got to La Paz that a Mexican TT team won- too bad they broke some rules and got caught. I bet SCORE is as dissapointed and frustrated with this as much as the fans are. Maybe Tavo should have tried his best to follow rules. Everyone makes a mistake- maybe even blows a poorly marked checkpoint, but Tavo was caught IMO intentionally breaking a rule and then lied about it like a 4-year old. I don't have any respect for him for that.

Flipside is BJ looks like a baby. Not sure what I would do if I were in his shoes as it is obviously more important for someone that makes a living off this sport and has big sponsors to please. Either way, the whole thing really kinda stinks and reflects poorly for the sport/race.

As for further protest- Let's move on. In the current rule book, GP1 (B) "In long course events protests must be filed in writing and delivered to the Race Director (Technical Director for technical items) or his representative not later than the final posting of the unofficial results, which is (1) hour before the hearing of protests."

Unless Tavo had already filed a written protest- it is OVER. Popcorn machine off......

Scrapiron

RDC Crypto

No way it could have been a check point. You can't have pits that close to a check point its in the rules. If it was a check point then the official would have reported it and would have been reflected in the results.

JRod

fast-aid.org
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fast-aid.org

As for further protest- Let's move on. In the current rule book, GP1 (B) "In long course events protests must be filed in writing and delivered to the Race Director (Technical Director for technical items) or his representative not later than the final posting of the unofficial results, which is (1) hour before the hearing of protests."

Unless Tavo had already filed a written protest- it is OVER. Popcorn machine off......

This rule would certainly curtail the indefinite period of waiting for the smoking youtube video, but in light of this protest, SCORE accepted the protest/video from BJ long after this rule expired - word of a catch-all "unless the race-director sees fit" rule has been mentioned..

DustyB

RDC Crypto

This rule would certainly curtail the indefinite period of waiting for the smoking youtube video, but in light of this protest, SCORE accepted the protest/video from BJ long after this rule expired - word of a catch-all "unless the race-director sees fit" rule has been mentioned..

I doubt SCORE will do anything and Tavo may not even file an official protest. Seems like media retaliation from Tavo more than anything else IMO. In regards to the road pit, I think Tavo intentionally violated a rule with the intent of saving time and gaining a competitive advantage. Additionally, he clearly put a crew members life in danger. I think making the sport safer is an important issue and I can understand why SCORE took it seriously. SCORE's response focused on the pit rule vs. if it was a know team member or not. This IMO was probably to avoid more drama and "he said, she said" BS. Again, just my opinion, but I think the real issue was the blatent intentional endangerment of a team member.

I would be suprised if SCORE exercised the "catch-all" for something that may not have happened and if it did, may have been simple driver error. Again- just my opinion.

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto

Score will never use a spectator video to rule on an infraction that happened right in front of an course official.

In fact, they need to decide, for the future, how much weight they'll give spectator videos otherwise this will get out of control.

You got that right! I have in my possession, a video of none other than Kent Kroeker nerfing each of BJ Baldwin and Tavo Vildosola, during the baja mil! seriously.. I really didn't want to play this card, but I think the time is right... video coming!

JRod

fast-aid.org
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fast-aid.org

I doubt SCORE will do anything and Tavo may not even file an official protest. Seems like media retaliation from Tavo more than anything else IMO. In regards to the road pit, I think Tavo intentionally violated a rule with the intent of saving time and gaining a competitive advantage. Additionally, he clearly put a crew members life in danger. I think making the sport safer is an important issue and I can understand why SCORE took it seriously. SCORE's response focused on the pit rule vs. if it was a know team member or not. This IMO was probably to avoid more drama and "he said, she said" BS. Again, just my opinion, but I think the real issue was the blatent intentional endangerment of a team member.

I would be suprised if SCORE exercised the "catch-all" for something that may not have happened and if it did, may have been simple driver error. Again- just my opinion.

I would have whole-heartedly agreed with you before being completely wrong that SCORE would have penalized Tavo, lol....

harleys dad

RDC Crypto

Vildosola is the correct spelling. If your going to talk **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!**, at least have the common courtesy to spell the name correctly.

Rules are Rules.

Shrek
your pretty emotional arnt you, I dont care how his name is spelled, as far as I am concerned its spelled mud. How many things can one vehicle do wrong in 1 race??

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto

BREAKING NEWZ!!! SCORE prohibits use of video recording devices, by both spectators and racers, for 2013. All video recording devices will be prohibited during the running of all three 2013 SCORE races. When Sal Fish was asked why he made this ruling, his response was " Quite simply, there has been more pain than pleasure come from these race videos."

I did not see this coming!

bajaruner11

RDC Crypto

If this is fact a "checkpoint" and you had race cars and bikes blowing through that should stop, don't you think the pit captain/boss would adjust the stop indicators accordingly. I mean really who sits there watching racers blow through a check and not ask themselves why their not stopping?
I looked at the video and the first thing I said to myself was "how the hell could you see this time to stop in the dark night of baja"? Video confirms my thoughts, but does not confirm this is a true checkpoint.
IMO just some unknown video of who knows what, maybe a "local" checkpoint" LOL... or a random score check....

Now the video of Tavo's rolling pit, that's another story....