Vildosola TT

Combz08

Reaction
I see that the TT and the Protruck are both up for sale i know that the protruck has bee for sale for awhile hope they don't plan on leaving the desert they bring great excitement

Tundranation

Reaction
I saw the Protruck on a trailer heading back toward San Diego last Saturday on my way down to the MDR night race at Plaster City, so they were running it somewhere. :confused:

chmr03

Reaction
yea they are thinking on purchasing a tank, to see if they can finish races

mexgamer

Reaction
330k!!! if i had 330k... i don think they are leaving desert racing hope not... they are the only mexicans racing in the TT class,
one day I´l l buy a TT and have a team to race, I SWEAR! jajaja

RaceAddict

Reaction
Have they actually ordered a new one, does anybody know? It'd be a shame if they were leaving off-road racing.

CaptinCrash

Reaction
why do all you guys freak out when a racecar gos up for sale

shrek

Reaction
I just got off the phone with a Tavo and he wanted me to stop any rumors.........

Vildosola Racing is NOT getting out of anything...............we have commitments to race the Baja 500 and 1000 until the end of 2010.........for sure.

There is definitely a NEW project in the works, to hit the dirt hopefully mid-2010............

Stay tuned...........Exciting times ahead for the Vildosola Racing Family and all of its fans.

Thanks for all the support and concerns.

Shrek

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I just got off the phone with a Tavo and he wanted me to stop any rumors.........

Vildosola Racing is NOT getting out of anything...............we have commitments to race the Baja 500 and 1000 until the end of 2010.........for sure.

There is definitely a NEW project in the works, to hit the dirt hopefully mid-2010............

Stay tuned...........Exciting times ahead for the Vildosola Racing Family and all of its fans.

Shrek
Awesome always nice to get the story set straight!

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Now we must wait for mid 2010 to see what the Vildosola racing project is! :eek:

LukeMcMillin

Reaction

Shrek
Dang it! It would have been way funnier to see how far RDC could have made up a story and went with it. lol not even a page and people were already talking bout his "new"geiser.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
1. Glad to hear that Vildosola is still in the game.

2. They are hardly the only Mexican TT -- there are a few in Baja Norte and a few more in Baja Sur.

3. Pat -- did Robby call you and make you change your avatar to RG?

4. I freak out when a TT goes up for sale because it reminds me I will never ever be able to buy one, not new, not used, nuthin'.