Viva mexico / thank you

stokessdca

Reaction
i just wanted to extend a big thank you to the people of
ensenada and to the people of baja mexico for hosting the
baja 500. you have a beautiful country with many
friendly people. it is our privilege to be able to come
down and race with you. thank you

solo les quiero dar mil gracias a ti y tu gente de ensenada y la genta de baja mexico por patrocinar la baja 500. ustedes tiene una bonita ciudad con mucha gente amistoza,
es un privilegio, de benir hasta aqui a las carreras con ustedes. de nuevo mil gracias.

randy s

Reaction
ditto. for me, it's always great being down there. nothing on earth like baja.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Great post. It is a privilege to be able to just walk into another country. Let alone race there. Thank you Mexico. And do not forget about our troops fighting for our freedom so we can live like we do. Mexico and the USA are two great places to enjoy.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Rep +1 ! :D

mexgamer

Reaction
You are always welcome here :D
We always look forward to this time of the year (Baja 500 & 1000)

This is a blog i posted before the race on loopd.com
link: http://www.loopd.com/members/Victor7/Blog.aspx

41st ANNUAL TECATE SCORE BAJA 500
Friday, June 05, 2009

Baja offers the best terrain for off-road racing in the world, thousands of people come every year to the Baja 500 and The Baja 1000; it has become a tradition here in Baja, people love to come here, to compete or just to watch the race.
This June 4 to 7 The Baja 500 takes place in the beautiful port of Ensenada, Baja California, México. Over 275 teams from all over the world are going to take the challenge to beat the 430+ miles course, not everybody can finish this extremely hard course, Baja terrain is very challenging even for experienced drivers, it is unpredictable and hard, but also FUN.
It is not a race, Baja is a way of living, it is in fans´ hearts, it is in pilots´ hearts, fathers take his kids to the race, and when those kids grow up they will take their kids too, just like I said, it is a tradition. To race in Baja you got to love Baja, this mythical land, full of stories to be told, stories to be written yet, every race is a trip to the unknown, to the beautiful terrains of Baja, great views everywhere; some people might say it is just a race, but they are totally wrong, it is far more than just a race; it is the feeling to be free, the feeling to be nothing compared to the greatness of nature, I cannot explain what racing in Baja feels like, you have to come here and race to understand my point. I´ve never missed a race since I was like 4 years old, Baja is part of my life, part of every racer, team, fan; I always wait for this time of the year, and when it´s over I almost cry. This is a land of legends, a land of great stories, and a land of mysteries to be discovered, THIS IS BAJA!

stokessdca

Reaction
You are always welcome here :D
We always look forward to this time of the year (Baja 500 & 1000)

This is a blog i posted before the race on loopd.com
link: http://www.loopd.com/members/Victor7/Blog.aspx

41st ANNUAL TECATE SCORE BAJA 500
Friday, June 05, 2009

Baja offers the best terrain for off-road racing in the world, thousands of people come every year to the Baja 500 and The Baja 1000; it has become a tradition here in Baja, people love to come here, to compete or just to watch the race.
This June 4 to 7 The Baja 500 takes place in the beautiful port of Ensenada, Baja California, México. Over 275 teams from all over the world are going to take the challenge to beat the 430+ miles course, not everybody can finish this extremely hard course, Baja terrain is very challenging even for experienced drivers, it is unpredictable and hard, but also FUN.
It is not a race, Baja is a way of living, it is in fans´ hearts, it is in pilots´ hearts, fathers take his kids to the race, and when those kids grow up they will take their kids too, just like I said, it is a tradition. To race in Baja you got to love Baja, this mythical land, full of stories to be told, stories to be written yet, every race is a trip to the unknown, to the beautiful terrains of Baja, great views everywhere; some people might say it is just a race, but they are totally wrong, it is far more than just a race; it is the feeling to be free, the feeling to be nothing compared to the greatness of nature, I cannot explain what racing in Baja feels like, you have to come here and race to understand my point. I´ve never missed a race since I was like 4 years old, Baja is part of my life, part of every racer, team, fan; I always wait for this time of the year, and when it´s over I almost cry. This is a land of legends, a land of great stories, and a land of mysteries to be discovered, THIS IS BAJA!

great story you have definitely touched on some of the issues that make baja
so special. thanks

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
I'd also like to extend a special thanks to the staff at Paris...:eek:

Shaggy

Reaction
Same here. Didn't want to leave after the 500, it was so relaxing being away from work. I plan to go down there as often as I can.:D

Relvsurfs

Reaction
i just wanted to extend a big thank you to the people of
ensenada and to the people of baja mexico for hosting the
baja 500. you have a beautiful country with many
friendly people. it is our privilege to be able to come
down and race with you. thank you

solo les quiero dar mil gracias a ti y tu gente de ensenada y la genta de baja mexico por patrocinar la baja 500. ustedes tiene una bonita ciudad con mucha gente amistoza,
es un privilegio, de benir hasta aqui a las carreras con ustedes. de nuevo mil gracias.[/QUOT e

My feelings exactly ! Gracias a todos !