Wrom: SKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZ

Volcom Warehouse Sale
March, 7 & 8
9a.m. to 3p.m.

Costa mesa, ca, 92627

spread the word.
cash and credit (visa / MC only)

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

John Bitting

Administrator
I went to the last one and got there at 8am and was told I was 5 hours back in line. So I left. This is the sale that you need connections for and get to preshop on Family and friends day.

singlehanded

funny last time I went we just walked right in only a handful of people were there. Not a big volcom fan myself dont enjoy size large shirts turning into extra wide small after a wash. But there jeans are nice.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

singlehanded

I know it was in the afternoon last time.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
"This is the sale that you need connections for"

I just gave you the connections...what else can you ask for my man?

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

ACID_RAIN28

Does Volcom do similar sale like Oakely annual Friends and Famaily sale, sounds like one, I went for a couple years straight, started at like 9 or 8 got there at 3am and we were number 1105 in line.

Do we have a rule book? A rule book, sir?
You know, a book with rules in it.

bajaboy

Any updates on Volcom being bought by Target ? Target is getting pretty powerful .

Bajaboy

In_the_works

I would have been interested in the sale before I heard about the Target buyout, but that's just me. Maybe it's a last ditch effort to get premium prices before it becomes another mossimo.

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
'02 Maico 250
'03 Sonoma
Look at me! I'm a member.

John Bitting

Administrator
They did not sell out to Target. I have asked so many people and no one has been able to confirm it. Call Volcom they will tell you it did not happen. I talked to a sales rep last week who laughed at the thought. I still am buying some Volcom just not as much until I know 100%

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
That seems like what the sale is for...if they admitteed to selling out...who would go to the wherehouse sale and break bank?

I have not seen proof of selling to target either.

Kris

John Bitting

Administrator
They have 2 annual sales, Most companies do. They are end of season. They are getting ready to gear up for summer so they blow out the winter line.

dunerking

3 a.m. and still 1105 damn, was that on Sat or Sun?Would like to go and set myself up.I have always been happy with their goods.I don't know if I want to drive down to Coasta Mesa just to hang in line though.What friend out there will get us in on the family day?

hit it hard

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
They did not sell out to Target. One of my best girlfriends is engaged to Tucker, one of the founding partners from way back when they all use to go to Point Loma Nazarene College. He is still quite active at Volcom and said they did not sell out to Target.

They have been having this sale for years now. It is nothing out of the ordinary. Good luck trying to get a good spot in line unless you get there at least 12 hours before.

See ya in the dirt!

SpareChangeRacng

They have these sales semi often. Monrovia is right around the corner from both my shops (heck - I could throw rocks at the volcom factory from 1 shop if I wanted). I don't think I'll be going though. These sales usually get REALLY crowded, and I'm not too fond of the type of clothing volcom is putting out now. BUT their snowboard stuff is kinda cool - if they have that stuff on sale you guys should go. I guess I get used to having these type things all the time living in Newport. Seems like once a month there's flyers at the beach or word out that someone (hurley, volcom, ambigous, etc.) is having a sale. Steve

Brian Mapes

Its a pretty good sale. Last time I went I got two pairs of jeans for 15 dollars a piece. Rusty also has sales like that too. rusty owns Sanuuk sandals and at their sales they sell sandals for 3 dollars a pair instead of 28 in the store. when i findout when the rusty one is i will post it.. I will probably got o the volcom one.

You gots to pay da cost to be da boss. - Snoop

fathead1

We are having a big parking lot sale at FMF Racing on March 29th. from 8:00am - 2:00pm
we will have a bunch of different vendors. I'll list them as soon as they are confirmed
Cash only... But there will be an ATM
18033 S. Santa Fe ave.
Rancho Dominguez
By the 91 and 710 fwy.

ACID_RAIN28

It was a one day deal, and there were no lines at 3 so we thought we were going to be near the head of the line, turns out there were motorhomes everywhere in the background and a lot of people were local and went home till 8am. It was my uncles boss, but I do know some people that work there and I could get my hands on them.

Do we have a rule book? A rule book, sir?
You know, a book with rules in it.

fishd00d

What A Joke
I would but I gotta work.....WHAT A JOKE! lol thats a first

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society