• Forum membership has its advantages....

Volunteer Needed at Rage at the River this weekend

rpmrich

We had a friend all ready to volunteer for us, #1073, this weekend for retrieval, but unfortunately got called into work. We are in the running for overall points for the year and could really use the help.
Just need a volunteer for Saturday or Sunday.

Call Richard 760-784-1472

Bro_Gill

So wait, you want to win a championship by having someone volunteer to do retrieval for your team and get the extra points? Winning...

dezertthing

So wait, you want to win a championship by having someone volunteer to do retrieval for your team and get the extra points? Winning...
While I understand the reason for them, I personally think the whole "volunteer points" are kinda lame, but it sure would suck to LOSE a championship that way, too.

Bro_Gill

That is how I feel.winning a championship by having more volunteers do course work over someone who, say, didn't have any? Hollow. By the way, If you pull off the win after today's great performance, did you really need the volunteer?

John Bitting

Administrator
Great job Rich, so fast today. That was a close race. Could have thrown a blanket over first and second up until he ripped a corner off

AZ7000'

The rules are A,B, and C. The championship is awarded to the best team/racer that plays within those rules. Not rokit ciense...