Vortec TrailBlazer!!

Bryan_D

Reaction
I thought that the trailblazers were in a vault locked up somewhere? The #80 car is sitting down the street from me a a chevy dealership right now in phoenix. That thing is amazing in person, some serious technonlogy though. Are they going to bring them out for the 1000 or what? Looks like its been gone through and is extremely clean. Why no suspension seats? Its running a Sparco rally looking seat.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Sparco seats are comfy!

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

dave

Reaction
Go get some pic's and post them. I could go for some eye candy ...

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
"Sparco seats are comfy!"

Good to know...

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Thats why I posted...they support dirt sports so more of us need to support them!

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

FORDTECH

Reaction
i was at the miramar air show a couple of weeks ago and they had one of the trailblazers there to it was also very clean it looked ready to race

im not afraid of dying ,i just dont want to be there when it happens !

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Hey Brian, which Chevy dealership is it at?

I think I met you a little while back when we pulled over in that church parking lot on about 44th st. and Greenway. I have the black ranger. I also saw you at Snowflake.

Bryan_D

Reaction
It was at Courtesy on camelback and 14th street. Sorry for the late respone was at class all afternoon and night. Gotta love organic chem. Didnt get any pics, sorry no camera with me. I said something to one of the guys if it was Ragland and they didnt know, he lives here locally and wouldnt be supprised to see him possibly driving it again, hopefully. Looked like a spaceship with all of the technology.
Yes matt that was me I saw you last night also, by Horizon turning right. Later on

Azdesertracer

Reaction
I know Rick(Geisers Bros) had it at his house for a while. Last I heard he was getting ready for the 1000.

Bryan_D

Reaction
I drove by the Geisers shop the other day. Man is it nice. So is Fodrill (sp?) He had Raglands TT over there several months ago now, he does some nice work also.

scott

Reaction
Is Geiser running either one of the Trailblazers that were made??? Rumors had it Robby G. was going to run one, because RCR of Nascar is strictly Chevy... or is Robby I wonder, changing the body on his now Ford that Marty Coyne was running the last 2 races ??? I guess we'll see when we all get there...

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Robby is still and will probably forever be a Ford boy. He is actually building another TT somewhat like the old one in the pic.
I also heard that Robby is heading back east and is attempting to build 3 TTprerunners, one for him, one for Dale E JR., and one for richard childers(sp) so that they can all play around in NC. Supposedly he is recruting something like 3-5 guys a truck, and hopes to have them done in a year. $300,000 each?

Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream.

Bryan_D

Reaction
I met all three of them today at the NASCAR race here is Phoenix. My good friends step-bro is Casey Atwood so we got the crazy pit passes and everything. I told Robby good luck at the 11000 and he was like thanks, nice to hear a dez fan. I thought I was king Shnit after that, then I turn around and run strait into Dale Jr. it was quite and experience.

El Chinero

Reaction
According to Chad Ragland (a few months ago, when #8 and Harvick and all the NASCAR guys were going to come down to Baja and race T-Ts that Robby would build for them, etc.,etc.) any thought of racing either of the two Trailblazers is total fiction.

They are doing with them what they had planned: display. They raced to introduce the vehcile planform than it was Show Time.

But I could be wrong ...

Tony T
El Chismoso

chadrag

Reaction
The trailblazer was on display at Courtesy Chevrolet on 14th street and Camelback in Phoenix, AZ. It's actually the trailblazer Mark Miller drove in the 2000.

Chad R.

chadrag

Reaction
no one is running either of the Trailblazers. Robby was never going to and Geisers did not have them, but they did have Larry Ragland's old Trophy Truck, Arnold.

Chad R.