Voss Motorsports / Jimco Trophy Truck Test **Video**

robzila27

Reaction
Voss Motorsports testing their new Jimco Trophy Truck at Jean, NV the day after the Primm 300.

Last edited by a moderator:

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Good to have the Voss crew in the TT class and ready for battle. Richard and Jason are good dudes but I think Mom is the coolest Voss!

drsnutz

Reaction
very impressive indeed. mike and the guys at jimco do great work. good luck with the new truck

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Bad A ss! New blood is always a good thing. Nice Tires :D

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
HOLY COW! Flying! Welcome to the biggest donkey class of all..........See you all at the Mil......We'll be the ones with a donkey zip tied to the roll cage!

johnnyweb

Reaction
Truck looks great guys! Hope to see you in the winner circle soon!

rickf

Reaction
Great truck, great video, a little short on headroom, no?

ACME

Reaction
Enjoyed the vid! 130mph & testing at race speeds w/o an HNR?

b-town boy

Reaction
sure would be nice to pick up a sponsership or just come across the winning lotto ticket to be able to race one of those bad boys!:cool:

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Truck looks really good! Best of luck to you guys this weekend.

I sure would like to see a Jimco TT with a Ford and King shocks though....

OR2BAJA

Reaction
I met Jason last year while working the mil out by check point 2 & 4 and he chopped it up with me and my rescue crew while waiting for his pops to come through, he was cool as a fan. It was good to meet some other norcal folks that share the same love for baja! I want to shoot out some congrats and a ton of luck with that new new beast. It is really a cool lookin interior and you can't go wrong with that jimco beast! Congrats to the Voss's!

bigjeep13

Reaction
Thats a pretty sweet ride. I like the white interior as well. How did you get the 35TT number?