• Forum membership has its advantages....

Vulture Mine Offroad Challenge Race Flyer

Mark Carter 997

Thanks Kyle for bring baja racing to the AZ state. I'm looking forward to a short drive to get my desert thrills. I know a lot of Phoenix, Tucson, & Flagstaff area people are hoping AZOP grows with success. Good luck organizing your 2016 season. See you at the races!!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Kyle Krause

Thanks Kyle for bring baja racing to the AZ state. I'm looking forward to a short drive to get my desert thrills. I know a lot of Phoenix, Tucson, & Flagstaff area people are hoping AZOP grows with success. Good luck organizing your 2016 season. See you at the races!!

Thank you, I sure hope they all come to the Vulture Mine race because we put a lot of hard work into getting it and I hope it was worth it... LOL Please tell everyone you know about the races..... we have a hard time letting all the truck and car guys know who we are...

trentk

This race is a real desert race, anyone would desert racer will love it. We are also doing fund raisers and raffles for Steven Parkerson at this race.

Mark Carter 997

This race is a real desert race, anyone would desert racer will love it. We are also doing fund raisers and raffles for Steven Parkerson at this race.
Sorry for not knowing... but who is Steven Parkerson?
Raising $$$ for ???
Hope to see ya at the race Trentk.