VW Paradise 1st in Class - 2nd Overall MDR

rpmrich

RDC Crypto
Website
www.rpmmuffler.com
577 just wanted to thank VW Paradise for their support over the 2008 season. We have ran the 2008 season without motor issue until the last race, where we were trying to figure out some issues with the carberator, jetted it too lean, and the day before the race about 8am we blew the motor up. We called VW Paradise, and they told us to bring it to them right away, where they rebuilt the motor, and did three hours of dyno time, and still made it back to Plaster City by 7:30pm. A big THANKS to Jason & Chris and their family for the stand-up people that they are over at VW Paradise. They came through last minute in a big way for us, and we never expected that.

A BIG THANKS to all our other sponsors for your support and a great season:
DOUGLAS WHEEL -- RPM -- SUMMIT STEEL -- FORD SIGNS

We are looking forward to some great racing this year!

Advertising supports this site

REEVESRacing

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.REEVES-Racing.COM
A big THANKS to Jason & Chris and their family ......

Congrats RPM and VWP!

Jason and Chris provided machine work, dyno testing and expert tuning on our 302 helping us take 3 wins <in 3 different series> in 2008. Thanks guys!

lakelaurashawn

RDC Crypto
+1 for VW Paradise.

They are an outfit that has great service, years of knowledge and one of, if not the best, VW facilities in SoCal. I know that they have been there for me when I needed it - even after hours as needed to get me going where I made the wrong adjustments.

Thanks Jason and Chris for all of your support. Can't forget mom and dad too, a great all around team supporting other teams.

Joe

nan2270

RDC Crypto
thanks to vw paradise it made racing this last year alot easier with a dependable power plant.the last race was definatley the topper:thanx for the support.happy new year.

nhuitt

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com
577 just wanted to thank VW Paradise for their support over the 2008 season. We have ran the 2008 season without motor issue until the last race, where we were trying to figure out some issues with the carberator, jetted it too lean, and the day before the race about 8am we blew the motor up. We called VW Paradise, and they told us to bring it to them right away, where they rebuilt the motor, and did three hours of dyno time, and still made it back to Plaster City by 7:30pm. A big THANKS to Jason & Chris and their family for the stand-up people that they are over at VW Paradise. They came through last minute in a big way for us, and we never expected that.

A BIG THANKS to all our other sponsors for your support and a great season:
DOUGLAS WHEEL -- RPM -- SUMMIT STEEL -- FORD SIGNS

We are looking forward to some great racing this year!

The VW Paradise guys are great. We got to the shop around 10 had the motor out by 10:30n and by 1 the motor was done and back in the car by 1:30. The car then spent the next few hours on the dyno with both Chris and Jason making sure everything was right. Thanks to Chris and Jason for the help and support. I am looking forward to another year racing with my 577 family.

YOSHIE

RDC Crypto
Hey bro, are you a Border Patrol Agent? I saw your car out at the Bud Dash and wanted to ask you but didnt get the chance. Im an Agent here in San Diego but I started my career in El Centro for the first 3 years. I just thjought it was pretty cool to see yor car out there supporting the B.P regardless of why. Ill bet you would change that color sceme if you went south to race huh? LOL. I was racing car #976 at the dash but we broke at MM 100 or so. We had a good run going but you know how it goes some times. Anyway, Im planning on putting some Border Patrol stickers on our car too so we can show some support. Too bad We cant get sponsored by the Federal Governemnt! Take care, hope to see you guys at the next race,
Josh Willey

YOSHIE

RDC Crypto
Cool. Coming from a Border Patrol Agent, it's good to see. We get a bad rap some times as an Agency. Especially in Southern California!

nan2270

RDC Crypto
im just a friend and help out richard when i can ,the border patrol thing did start out as a joke butt some thought was put into it.it deffinetly got some attention.personaly i do support theborder patrol and any other military that protects this country.anyway little off thread butt thanks to our supporters.

rpmrich

RDC Crypto
Website
www.rpmmuffler.com
The light bar was kindly donated from a border patrol agent. We went with it, and liked it because its easy to spot our vehicle with the green stripe. We support all our federal agents, and all military.

Thanks to everyone that has posted on this thread.

Pat....Hopefully we will be seeing you at the Mint. We'll come to one of your races, cause your not allowed to come to ours. We'll see our VW Paradise motor passing your Fat motor once again!!

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
The light bar was kindly donated from a border patrol agent. We went with it, and liked it because its easy to spot our vehicle with the green stripe. We support all our federal agents, and all military.

Thanks to everyone that has posted on this thread.

Pat....Hopefully we will be seeing you at the Mint. We'll come to one of your races, cause your not allowed to come to ours. We'll see our VW Paradise motor passing your Fat motor once again!!

I got two words for you Richard...BRING IT!

Haha. Its on.

Be ready for the roughest terrain this side of the Mississippi. Lol

NIKAL

RDC Crypto

Ha! Ha! Oh Burn! Rich, its not a Pat thing I think its a Snore thing. I had another Snore guy say the same thing before the Shootout. PC was to far to come to race. But he hoped to see us at the Mint again.

come on richard, now whos motor blew before the DASH???? I know I blew my alt belt but still......

We all know Major Performance Blue is where its at. Right Cody!

rpmrich

RDC Crypto
Website
www.rpmmuffler.com
Its always fun to stir the pot with your friends. Its makes it that much more fun when we go to race, cause the BS really starts flying.

On a side note, I talked to Todd after the 516 Shootout. He is a real nice guy and is more than willing to help anybody out..even his competitors. You don't find that too often. A very standup guy. Nice job with the 516 shootout Todd!! Looking forward to doing some more races with you. Hope you don't retire your car, and do a lot more races.