VW Trophy Truck

Ferrari333SP

Reaction
So yeah what ever happened to this thing? I never saw a press release or anything saying why this vehicle stopped racing. I asked this question a couple months ago, and nobody could give me a decent answer or a news link or anything. Seemed like this thing had potential, but after the Baja 500(or was it 1000....) it did, not thing was heard again.

Thanks for any info you can give!

:)

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
So yeah what ever happened to this thing? I never saw a press release or anything saying why this vehicle stopped racing. I asked this question a couple months ago, and nobody could give me a decent answer or a news link or anything. Seemed like this thing had potential, but after the Baja 500(or was it 1000....) it did, not thing was heard again.

Thanks for any info you can give!

:)
Economy.

Chase 2

Reaction
Thanks man, that pretty much cleared up everything. I wonder what success they would have had, had they been properly developed to their full potential with continued support.....

Sigh
No doubt in my mind it was well on its way to total domination.

baja619

Reaction
Cannot wait to see Arceiro Miller Motorsports back in the competition.

NIKAL

Reaction
I am surprised that the Touareg TT was not at the Power Days 300 – Battle in Germany Expo Event. If their was a TT that I would think Armin Schwarz, Score and VW would want to be their representing not only American Baja type racing, but it would showcase the Touareg to the German fans. And being that Mark Miller is not only tide to the TT program but also the VW Dakar program, it would have only made since that VW would have wanted Miller and the TT there. When I first heard of this event the first two vehicals I figured would be there would be the BMW class 1 and the Touareg TT. So mabe the Touareg being shelved is more permanent then we first thought?

JPBart

Reaction
So I'm in Vegas for shot show and see this truck with a nice Magpul wrap job. Looked race ready to me. Not sure if they were just using it as a static display to draw a crowd or if they are going to race it but it drew a crowd and looked like it was ready to go racing. I hope so. No idea how to upload crappy cell phone pics or I would post a couple.

Ryan_P

Reaction
So I'm in Vegas for shot show and see this truck with a nice Magpul wrap job. Looked race ready to me. Not sure if they were just using it as a static display to draw a crowd or if they are going to race it but it drew a crowd and looked like it was ready to go racing. I hope so. No idea how to upload crappy cell phone pics or I would post a couple.
Using it as a prerunner for now. Wouldn't be surprised to see it racing in the future.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

200MPHTape

Reaction
With your phone, just like sending a message, but send it to your email address,(type in your email instead of a phone #) from your email, save as, where you know, and then go advanced here and upload.