Walt Messer, Kingman AZ - Help to find an old friend please????

Wendy

I know this isn't really what this site is for but you are the right community of people here, I'm from the UK so finding info in the US is a plod and I've been trying for a good while but the name has come up on this site and I'm hoping it is the right Walt Messer, long shot I know :)
We met him and his son Scott and friends at Mojave Preserve a few years ago and were having a good night until one of the lads came off his ATV badly and we drove him the 120 mile round trip to hospital!!!
I'm trying to find Walt for good and nice reasons I promise - no paternity suits or anything nasty :D
He was last known of in Kingman AZ and his son and friends lived in or around Laughlin NV and were all in to ATV and of roading. I'm hoping someone out there will know the right one and can put me in touch........
Many thanks in advance and apologies if this has annoyed anyone by using the site in completely the wrong manner! (If it helps I used to drive rally cross, the English equivalent of off road motor bikes, in my young and care free days and I loved it and miss it, rain mud and all) ;) ;) ;)

BGRANT

Do a search of his name in the banner above then send him a private message. Pretty easy way to narrow it down.

Wendy

Thanks guys, here's hoping it is the same family!
Absolutely certainly good intentions only, if it is the same family they are indeed great people - hence the desire to track them down again :)
Thanks again
Wendy

randy s

whether or not you succeed in finding them, welcome to race-dezert.com. there's lots of great people on here. sounds like you'd fit right in.

Wendy

Thanks Randy (I assume you know what we brits mean when WE say Randy???!!!)
It was the same family and we are now in touch again so thanks all :)
Will still be visiting the site from time to time now I know how it works though to keep up with the latest conditions etc in and around Mojave Desert - thats where we 4x4 as often as we can afford the trip to the states, nothing as grand as you lot of adrenaline junkies though!!!
There appear to be some fairly whacked out nutters on this site - so indeed, I will fit in nicely, hee hee!
Cheers again
Wendy