Want to go to crandon!?

kylequinn311

Reaction
Kyle Quinn here. I am in the process of getting a group of racer to go to crandon for the labor day race. (sept 4th to 6th) So far it is Phil Bowman (PB Plumbing Super Buggy) and I in my limited buggy. We are looking for 1 or 2 more cars to go. Here is the breakdown:

the cost is $1,500.00
this includes:
hotel room
payment for the driver to drive the semi out to crandon
gas money for the semi
a rental car to get to and from the hotel room

You're only expenses left are your entry fee, food and drinks (which will be bought there) and your fuel for your race car.

Tools will be provided in the semi.

If your interested please call Jeff Quinn @ 714 815 8466
or email kyle@mckenzies.com

Thanks!

snakeyjake896

Reaction
get rid of the hotel room and save a couple hundred bucks, pack a tent and have fun at the track with everyone else!!!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Hey Kyle that's a great idea, Good luck. Also tell your dad to take some of those cases of Liquid Ice with you guys...

ProLite13

Reaction
Kyle Quinn here. I am in the process of getting a group of racer to go to crandon for the labor day race. (sept 4th to 6th) So far it is Phil Bowman (PB Plumbing Super Buggy) and I in my limited buggy. We are looking for 1 or 2 more cars to go. Here is the breakdown:

the cost is $1,500.00
this includes:
hotel room
payment for the driver to drive the semi out to crandon
gas money for the semi
a rental car to get to and from the hotel room

You're only expenses left are your entry fee, food and drinks (which will be bought there) and your fuel for your race car.

Tools will be provided in the semi.

If your interested please call Jeff Quinn @ 714 815 8466
or email kyle@mckenzies.com

Thanks!

This is a great idea one that Anthony V and I discussed a while ago, sure wish I could swing it I would love to go back there and race.

Motor work and a complete new rear end are putting the brakes on that idea though.

See you at Speedworld.

DP

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
This is a great idea. If you need any help or info I am more then willing to help.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
A couple of my crew guys have expressed interest in going to Fall Crandon, if any of you teams want a quality crew guy or two to help out at minimal cost (travel expense), PM me or call 928-699-5544 for their info.
Rob

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Jeff, call him. Would be cool to see you get out there and race the U2. Good luck