WANTED: Housing Needed in South OC

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
I'm looking in a number of websites but would prefer to rent from someone that I know if possible (hinc the RDC posting).

Getting married and looking for a place for me and my wife come November. Looking for something close to the 5 in south Orange County (South of Lake Forest). Would prefer to have a garage or at least a place to put tool box and surfboards.

Please let me know if you know of something or have something coming available.
Thanks.

charlie_brown

Reaction
i have a small town home for rent in yorba linda ca, not south O.C.. off the 91 by the 55. 2 bed room, 1 bath, small back yard, 2 car attach garage, end unit. share no walls, no roofs, no one live above or below, single story. month to month. pool, park, lots of open green belt area.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Chaplain YL is only about 20 mins tops from the 5 anyways just an FYI.

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
i have a small town home for rent in yorba linda ca, not south O.C.. off the 91 by the 55. 2 bed room, 1 bath, small back yard, 2 car attach garage, end unit. share no walls, no roofs, no one live above or below, single story. month to month. pool, park, lots of open green belt area.
WOW that sounds almost perfect..... but as a surfer I'd live in 1/16 of that to live closer to the water. Thanks for the offer Charlie, but I need to be closer to the water to recharge the batteries after long weekends in the desert.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Living at the beach is great, but just remember that parking will be a nightmare sometimes and you will feel like a prisoner in your own house haha

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Jason,
Thanks those look super nice and are very close to one of my favorite surf spots. However, they are out of our pastor/teacher salary range.:( Thanks for the tip!

I'm probably going to have to settle on not having a garage and renting shop space from someone. Its not like condominium complexes let you do motor swaps in your garage anyway. :(

charlie_brown

Reaction
WOW that sounds almost perfect..... but as a surfer I'd live in 1/16 of that to live closer to the water. Thanks for the offer Charlie, but I need to be closer to the water to recharge the batteries after long weekends in the desert.
that’s cool, if you change your mind check it out on google earth. 20231 brightwood, yorba linda ca. 92886. home of Richard Nixon library, $1250.00/month. i built my truck in that garage. central air/heat, fire place.
PM me if anybody else is interested.

IvanDan

Reaction
What are you looking to spend per month? Feel free to PM if you'd like to keep it private. I'll pull a search tomorrow and see if I can help you find something.

IvanDan

Reaction
Hey Steve did you ever get a chance to talk to my buddy Brad?

deano

McDeano
Reaction
hey chappy ---- the DA would love to have your bachelor party up at pabs house in SC ... :eek: -- we'lll behave :rolleyes: :cool: